| Frank Sinatra《My Way》** Piano By Evelyn**
2 N6 v$ _# ^4 uos.tvboxnow.com tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. t) \1 D. i% s1 a6 p9 Y7 Z
[youtube]kr1__cG5PMo[/youtube]
9 f" B/ F4 T1 z6 f a: Pos.tvboxnow.comhttps://app.box.com/s/a1tsc5ak5ptx8lvw86yikkzchfj37wzu " S3 {5 y/ D/ X
m6 P1 j" v! n. M. U! b4 `8 R9 ~! ~# I! y( T
Frank Sinatra《My Way》**Piano By Evelyn** 公仔箱論壇0 t2 X9 E, S, v/ r0 D8 @2 u
原曲:《Commed'habitude》by Claude Francois and Jacques Revaux
. l& L; o, N M3 b/ C: u& fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Lyricstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; L; e* b2 N" \ l" m# W
And now, the end is near
- d2 a# L. O9 P! @And so I face the final curtain
; a6 J2 K. q. B2 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My friend, I'll say it clear
4 [" `# K! |: r" k% k; mI'll state my case, of which I'm certain
, I2 @7 K1 m3 k* S
5 H$ q' k' ~4 }0 o# Vos.tvboxnow.comI've lived a life that's fulltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* w r$ T, [' H( {7 j: R
I've traveled each and every highwaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! f; I% d, m, M; x
But more, much more than this
0 ]5 @8 b/ j4 R& z8 w0 J6 a( Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI did it my way
* i' Y) o4 [8 wos.tvboxnow.com7 U6 r6 c$ I- n8 g( E8 l
Regrets, I've had a few
& Q* `/ h* l# \1 _" r0 H' Wos.tvboxnow.comBut then again, too few to mention
1 F$ t0 m( `+ T8 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I did what I had to do
- X) ~1 [1 U/ L" }3 H' [7 \公仔箱論壇And saw it through without exemptiontvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 A& x' m; X6 t) Q
, e' S' A" B! r8 q$ h* R. LI planned each charted course
& g1 v' ^. a! B4 QEach careful step along the byway! F# O' ]9 Z! ]* S% [6 M2 q/ U
And more, much more than this
8 y9 ^" r6 N4 `% I' rI did it my way2 K$ x* N7 K$ y% b' ], U
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 i' G. p3 Q* ~; L- L! x
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
3 {5 Y( L- I0 [7 ?! etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen I bit off more than I could chew
# E% Z, e3 d# v5 w- }0 e公仔箱論壇But through it all, when there was doubt
5 ^" r* {3 W% Gos.tvboxnow.comI ate it up and spit it out
7 t2 d4 D9 O+ K7 X/ h! r# mI faced it all and I stood tall公仔箱論壇# K9 C) m) c5 |
And did it my way
+ u( l# Y. x9 Eos.tvboxnow.com
1 L3 ~. }) k( ?5 ^0 AI've loved, I've laughed and criedos.tvboxnow.com0 a" ]! R& b# c3 c, C# c
I've had my fill my share of losingTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! o8 g0 f3 D0 e( j
And now, as tears subside
$ X. ?- X- P8 @' BI find it all so amusing
0 c Q% g3 V6 Y7 n4 w/ ?os.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ X8 s5 o- N! Y) O
To think I did all that
8 Q2 k3 \% X! }+ m7 DAnd may I say - not in a shy way
+ C+ Y9 ]0 G% c) H |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Oh no, oh no, not meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 b$ ~& b9 S6 g6 a
I did it my way
; W& |: ]4 Y# X2 Q) m) y6 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇0 H4 x. {+ A0 ~' a
For what is a man, what has he got
% Z4 \/ H* K. p' q/ XIf not himself, then he has naughttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 K. I+ c& A" G6 n2 Z4 [
To say the things he truly feels
8 i' S& C9 i' f$ y- B5 UAnd not the words of one who kneels
" b' ~" d5 B0 m9 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe record shows I took the blows. A8 v( x9 Q/ K1 i
And did it my wayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% d2 f4 B; T1 a- Z0 @0 l- `6 m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, E, c" d+ u; f p' w
Yes, it was my way/ l8 t( D9 T6 \! E5 K/ u7 A
- b5 u* B L7 X9 b, G7 J% ~os.tvboxnow.com |