Board logo

標題: [翻唱] Ed Sheeran - Perfect [打印本頁]

作者: 元大長    時間: 2017-4-12 10:20 AM     標題: Ed Sheeran - Perfect

本帖最後由 元大長 於 2022-3-19 11:55 AM 編輯
2 h- q+ Q: N9 |3 i8 s; ^1 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* ?) J! d) u1 `* k. s
[attach]3605757[/attach]公仔箱論壇6 A  [1 Z9 x! f4 t0 |6 }9 Q

0 x" J2 o. E+ d/ a, R: wos.tvboxnow.com
' f! |' T9 M/ g& H) \. b; @3 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。https://app.box.com/s/7smrozjqd85atou441c46unoh36b509k
9 x7 A/ T9 P' V1 H; m* h
% X, I' E! }$ Z: K0 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 q9 t; n4 M9 D# D, o. D0 F0 `% _, f
Perfecttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, H8 p  _5 R3 q3 A% ~! l( G* g( F

1 K. C6 g  P: O1 kI found a love for me
- ]2 @! N/ [# E/ w: G: tos.tvboxnow.comDarling, just dive right in and follow my leados.tvboxnow.com5 g+ }! Z2 x, S! |# y
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweetos.tvboxnow.com2 N* e( j- n4 B4 w& {
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me# |5 y8 Q5 f7 O$ ]4 z5 Q6 b

! c1 N# d$ k/ ~公仔箱論壇'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
8 H( P* o' X, n' r$ Sos.tvboxnow.comNot knowing what it was公仔箱論壇1 o0 `2 Z, o2 `' d; ~  v" O
I will not give you up this time
0 F3 R2 d+ M  {2 t( m. ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own$ l% [/ {. V; A' ?9 ]" l
And in your eyes you're holding mine1 W. ~' b/ D9 m. {% b  @

, S, \, Q3 o/ c% |4 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBaby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
& Z5 O# D4 F* d. zBarefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song) V9 f) I$ }) W5 L, w4 E
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath公仔箱論壇& j$ Z1 D5 C& s7 n0 l3 e. X
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight4 p# _. I% N2 \3 B) C( v+ Q" n
公仔箱論壇/ n% d9 b: E6 x& z3 q0 m
Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I knowtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! W- T9 u4 x& J: o7 r9 _# G6 T. _
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home7 B7 i% n( b7 y, E* @
I found a love, to carry more than just my secretstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 k2 e7 {& U- M& }
To carry love, to carry children of our own公仔箱論壇, a% P- `8 h! u% L/ X. ]0 o* R
We are still kids, but we're so in love5 ^+ @5 x& d) |  ?6 o& {* X
Fighting against all oddsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 ?: I1 q0 b1 B3 A/ G" S& K7 ]
I know we'll be alright this timetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. C% s, s6 o  M9 q6 ]! ~' y
Darling, just hold my hand Be my girl, I'll be your man
4 D0 U0 T' t; u6 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI see my future in your eyes
! O0 H" j& s# pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 v8 z4 G) U8 ^% ^; V) M
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my armstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  m, F  S9 P* q) S4 |+ P8 y
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song公仔箱論壇5 \$ Z6 M; K- }  H& u9 ~  g+ g
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful公仔箱論壇7 K6 N$ W7 r3 B2 v; ~
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonightos.tvboxnow.com' g1 L" Y# s$ F5 Q; [# v* O
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! n1 E* x, g. }% ]5 b
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my armstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- v; z, ~) P2 T$ o' |
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite songtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 {; h  X' ]3 P; e$ \9 }( T
I have faith in what I seetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! e& N2 A% N- X% @, {
Now I know I have met an angel in person
- A: l6 f% \' ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd she looks perfect, I don't deserve this公仔箱論壇. S4 J' B: Q; m6 [! r! g
You look perfect tonight

作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2017-4-12 06:30 PM

元大長 唱得好深情又輕快,聽得好陶醉.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' i! o4 [+ x5 [
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 t8 @5 ~- U, G4 G+ ]- L" d$ @* m
期待你下個自唱作品!!
作者: 元大長    時間: 2017-4-12 10:40 PM

先感謝兩位來聽歌.
) D" l# y! m5 w( _6 d公仔箱論壇
4 l5 v9 O5 z* ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb非常感謝你們的支持讚賞和鼓勵!!
作者: minga1    時間: 2022-2-23 04:48 PM

thanks
作者: minga1    時間: 2022-2-23 04:49 PM

thank you!!!!!
作者: minga1    時間: 2022-2-23 04:50 PM

thank you!!!!
作者: Davidacisa    時間: 2025-6-21 08:04 AM     標題: Актуальная ссылка на официальный сайт Blacksprut marketplace bs2best

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0