Board logo

標題: 愛多麼短暫,而遺忘卻又多麼漫長 [打印本頁]

作者: cat2    時間: 2008-5-29 01:26 AM     標題: 愛多麼短暫,而遺忘卻又多麼漫長

轉載:os.tvboxnow.com, L0 U5 U4 n" `/ T9 y& m$ P+ H  d
by teddy | 人情 & U5 j& B2 ~+ W! O5 k+ T0 h+ C

4 ~8 @' K' r4 V- E有一首用西班牙文寫成的情詩Tonight I can write the saddest lines,是我心愛的作品之一。每回讀到,都會被它的深情所觸動 ── 愛一個人,但被對方離棄,分開,仍然日思夜念,輾轉反側,痛苦矛盾,卻無論如何無法把這人從記憶中抹去。 2 K8 d- w1 t$ N" g
詩是已故智利詩人Pablo Neruda (聶魯達)所寫。他是1971年諾貝爾文學獎得主,1973年因為白血病逝世。記得1994年的《事先張揚的求愛事件》嗎?這戲講述的,正是當年因政治原因流亡海外的詩人聶魯達,在意大利某小島上跟一個郵差相遇的動人故事。
  C1 T! f  y- H4 T0 b& m1 O# Q' bos.tvboxnow.com這詩歷來最為人傳誦的是以下一句:
8 }% m$ B% J% x8 y. g1 X' X$ Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 i2 I7 ~2 F0 H# q
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

* h& W( f& l. p) }. K
2 ]* e+ {( J, R0 y3 S& }& z* P# otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLove is so short, forgetting is so long.(愛多麼短暫,而遺忘卻又多麼漫長),這句,幾乎便是全詩的靈魂。真的,要徹底忘記曾深深愛過的人,談何容易?不管愛如何短暫,忘記需要時間,而這段時間或會十分漫長。剎那刻骨銘心的情緣,忘了忘不了的過去,忐忑而無法收拾,益覺蕩氣迴腸了。* T8 b$ u& n% ~5 A0 p0 @
7 o8 I5 q" m/ x5 ?6 Y' s6 S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSh3mjW6vb4
. _0 t* ~! Y; E8 x% b TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* S) Q! v; @4 m8 M# _* y2 L7 J, k4 F' Y
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
% a& t- O$ e2 x* eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Write, for example,'The night is shattered1 s2 w) g! |- g" \, f) G
and the blue stars shiver in the distance.'

4 g( e% D+ @# N" v' z+ s2 g  PThe night wind revolves in the sky and sings.
5 F* ?' r& b# I* h! Y  d2 O+ ~7 M1 cTonight I can write the saddest lines.
& W( P, ^6 G, z2 p公仔箱論壇I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 e+ h& J8 v4 @" R- v# E/ Q. Y5 ^
Through nights like this one I held her in my armsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. {% }- e$ s1 Y
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

6 c4 V, z+ y( j+ Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbShe loved me sometimes, and I loved her too.
6 n( t9 o9 T" h# c( i6 {& N) f  r* l/ `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow could one not have loved her great still eyes.

) o* I9 j% C0 u0 [os.tvboxnow.comTonight I can write the saddest lines.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 P! f' Z2 H9 d6 L! v
To think that I do not have her. To feel that I have lost her.
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 f: _. p' P6 c6 ]( Q
To hear the immense night, still more immense without her.os.tvboxnow.com# h4 X% T" C" e1 `& d' l
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

0 F4 X( j" [  d1 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。What does it matter that my love could not keep her.公仔箱論壇2 T: B& V  E" D
The night is shattered and she is not with me.

- i. A' u2 C& I# u2 ~! XThis is all. In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.
( M, E% t4 y7 P! f  h5 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

9 m# s  E( P3 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMy sight searches for her as though to go to her.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# x/ u( Z( T- Z1 H
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 N5 ]: u1 D; [9 P0 C0 N
The same night whitening the same trees.os.tvboxnow.com! z8 }" \/ L4 P6 Q
We, of that time, are no longer the same.
! Y8 ~* V4 C; X  y9 n+ e5 r8 O+ d  c/ \
I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.
" r3 f8 J1 J9 y& Y2 A- Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMy voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

3 B! M; J$ }: o1 h) }) IAnother's. She will be another's. Like my kisses before.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( p5 u, N* I  T2 B
Her voice. Her bright body. Her inifinite eyes.

  U/ r4 Z4 B* x; C' {9 M" t# x公仔箱論壇I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.
# o7 n2 x5 i+ b3 oLove is so short, forgetting is so long.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( B# C6 r" L. N* K8 W& c
Because through nights like this one I held her in my armsos.tvboxnow.com4 f5 x  V* s1 t9 l5 f$ Z
my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

7 R. }/ S: Y6 M1 j& e3 UThough this be the last pain that she makes me suffer
- ~! _3 u6 L/ D1 H! fos.tvboxnow.comand these the last verses that I write for her.
os.tvboxnow.com* o2 g$ ?) n0 ]# J3 M" L. I& s
Pablo Neruda
- q# O1 {1 s$ fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[attach]316449[/attach]
作者: www1985210    時間: 2008-5-29 09:29 AM

很美很悲凉的诗  谢谢分享




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0