Board logo

標題: [自唱歌曲] John Legend - All Of Me [打印本頁]

作者: 元大長    時間: 2015-12-13 12:21 PM     標題: John Legend - All Of Me

John Legend - All Of Me, N0 y# h- ]" k$ Q

& W* D* M2 K8 q3 ~* R/ f* T/ S% g公仔箱論壇[attach]3260199[/attach]os.tvboxnow.com5 ~" f. n5 E( z& m2 b9 R$ u1 D
https://app.box.com/s/utlc5u4an8cdh4no81y50ux318jqcavk公仔箱論壇' `+ X5 B. ]- C9 ?0 p

# R, }6 ^7 S- @! r"All Of Me"
0 h" b4 V! u: r" F9 K: ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! Q* x/ }# F3 L4 s  o9 ^3 L
[Verse 1:]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 p1 `& g, b$ [* e3 d5 U8 Z
What would I do without your smart mouth?公仔箱論壇# U  z+ Y/ L9 }) U) w
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out公仔箱論壇/ t1 Z1 I7 B" K/ ^& B
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
8 \: }- u0 }$ K4 n0 HWhat's going on in that beautiful mind
) J& f, Q& A0 Bos.tvboxnow.comI'm on your magical mystery ridetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 _% {) ]8 ]5 x7 j$ f; Q0 R
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
) h; }/ e, f" d* Q! d
1 i1 I" w% s$ q% O; d6 `3 S" H% c1 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[Pre-Chorus:]
! n" E, D) B+ F( N+ E3 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My head's under water
4 ?+ ^1 g) J7 L2 [4 ?But I'm breathing fine5 ^: Z# w4 v$ B
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
( J1 Z# H3 Z4 O$ E  w8 kos.tvboxnow.com
  S) \: U2 P( X! \9 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb[Chorus:]
) x) ^3 E/ j( D. k% J1 ]'Cause all of me
% p! U$ `+ ^0 w" q6 f1 `; E8 z1 hLoves all of you
; G) }1 Q3 o8 r* Q) W  G  ?# oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Love your curves and all your edges
7 k6 N# F- V- o) N1 d4 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。All your perfect imperfectionsos.tvboxnow.com" b! C2 z% a$ T
Give your all to me公仔箱論壇+ p9 ]+ W/ m& d1 E8 L4 ~
I'll give my all to you
, q% T1 l8 G) mYou're my end and my beginning
; T6 r" ?6 o( F/ v. q! Z7 `1 ^os.tvboxnow.comEven when I lose I'm winning公仔箱論壇( u- Q# L5 }1 J& W
'Cause I give you all of meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% z3 K$ z# z$ Y3 O& w2 n5 G
And you give me all of you, oh oh
6 A& k1 U2 M9 c$ O4 a/ uos.tvboxnow.com
( h  N* d& E- t* R& Fos.tvboxnow.com[Verse 2:]& }4 L% S  ?8 N3 l4 V
How many times do I have to tell you
8 \! M. \+ D: ~( D" _3 Y' ]2 M公仔箱論壇Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
* Z1 ]# p, V& z$ ~) z0 V+ w. BThe world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
1 E2 k; t9 v8 E" B! C7 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You're my downfall, you're my muse
$ A( [3 Z0 d( z; Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMy worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
+ s! I5 C' J9 j& d. k( D4 \) KI can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you
2 c$ O: ?; L4 D0 d9 t
+ I+ W1 e, `0 \4 X' wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[Pre-Chorus:]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- @! C* y7 c# Y
My head's under water
4 ?& X6 K2 n$ R6 ~/ PBut I'm breathing fineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ ~7 I1 P2 m+ ^3 b- R- k
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
4 n6 `  z0 @7 Y; O5 w- b8 D. [6 x公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇, Z% D, R$ s% \8 I6 T
[Chorus:]
+ t  N' a9 U. l* |, e4 g'Cause all of me
7 P7 m5 B' Q& v6 d& [$ N8 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Loves all of you
) J. q6 ]$ N5 G8 Mos.tvboxnow.comLove your curves and all your edges: m" J; D; \; |" j$ d/ N
All your perfect imperfections- [; X1 l3 U" P. W4 R7 X+ Y
Give your all to me
" K6 ~% f& U" Y# Q  w' T3 Los.tvboxnow.comI'll give my all to you公仔箱論壇! o  F  v) ^. C) E
You're my end and my beginning
) |" J* h$ P8 P: g7 b* stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEven when I lose I'm winning/ \# C0 l# P* n- [
'Cause I give you all of meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! E2 [8 e0 y8 p1 p* g
And you give me all of you, oh oh公仔箱論壇  {" B( ]2 `! x( l3 X

! `! M3 A6 M. U$ ?( R, E9 ]& F公仔箱論壇[Bridge:]
" n7 C, C1 h1 B# k$ |Give me all of you
! ?# a) }/ n# S) C* cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Cards on the table, we're both showing heartsos.tvboxnow.com* ]( }' e2 r, l- ^
Risking it all, though it's hardTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. K0 W- w6 V8 L" I- C$ o- }

+ b3 K( n5 v  c$ r# y公仔箱論壇[Chorus:]
$ Y6 n- f* p  P4 R) A: }os.tvboxnow.com'Cause all of meos.tvboxnow.com. s; I7 p! [) T( y+ `% D6 |
Loves all of you公仔箱論壇  ]$ m1 c; p! T) t9 t; A
Love your curves and all your edges
( x! x5 j. r, G) }+ l: K, qAll your perfect imperfections公仔箱論壇; ]  ~5 L1 n; z& I: v
Give your all to me
- Z: a$ ~" o% y8 e9 K+ H8 dos.tvboxnow.comI'll give my all to you公仔箱論壇' L, O9 z1 B- N, G2 q8 ~/ W6 |
You're my end and my beginning
8 j, |+ g. w- ^* i% GEven when I lose I'm winning0 `* |/ R2 d3 R! P3 P3 u" L9 D% v
'Cause I give you all of me
) |# d) @9 ]- e+ lAnd you give me all of youtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 ]$ D) e" q% X/ H) D; l' H1 \
. f, T# H- h% f9 ]8 D3 G( p" ?
I give you all of me
3 K' f( K7 C" U% Y8 Z公仔箱論壇And you give me all of you, oh oh
3 _5 X) U! W/ ]

作者: Evelyn.    時間: 2015-12-14 10:15 PM

元大長:
! U8 M! Z& @4 B; c8 n2 F上週正正係     離開35周年,您演繹呢首愛情 lum 歌唔知有冇特別用意呢?  唱得好有 heart,我很喜歡您這個 cover 呀  2 g+ S0 x( p) N! p$ Z

5 n9 o) ^$ C, g$ g) n, p 公仔箱論壇# T' N0 A- \+ o9 P" T* b0 Z8 Z
Evelyn
作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2015-12-15 10:05 PM

元大長 唱得好情深又投入,女仔聽咗你唱呢首歌一定會好陶醉.
; K+ ?6 h+ P- B2 @* t. r4 D. `5 L1 `) A
期待你下個自唱作品!!
作者: jadebox    時間: 2015-12-20 12:01 AM

師兄真係超勁!!! 的確令人陶醉!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0