after I dl the latest service pack from Windows, my BT didn't work anymore, it keeps on connect to tracker but it's zero. I did try to turn off the firewall but it didn't help as well~ Are there anyway to solve this problem besides uninstalling Service Pack 2? Thanks very much!作者: 121892 時間: 2006-11-14 09:04 PM
after I dl the latest service pack from Windows, my BT didn't work anymore, it keeps on connect to tracker but it's zero. I did try to turn off the firewall but it didn't help as well~ Are there anyway to solve this problem besides uninstalling Service Pack 2? Thanks very much!作者: davidon 時間: 2006-11-22 03:07 AM
試下用附件呢個software..睇下你個windwos..tcp/ip連接數量係幾多......公仔箱論壇" g7 B+ s0 |( C8 O" o( N. R5 c8 _; I
windows xp sp2預設係...10...所以bt會好慢......試下改做...256或512....tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb i7 j' V5 A: Y& [0 }0 U
每次更新完都要check一check...因為windows update完可能會recover番做10...: \ L- d9 g" j( _ 作者: tsuzukiasato 時間: 2006-11-24 12:17 PM