Board logo

標題: [賽車] MotoGP Round 16 [打印本頁]

作者: qqhunter    時間: 2015-10-19 07:30 PM     標題: MotoGP Round 16

各位大佬,可否share 18/10/2015 MotoGP Round 16 Phillip Island.無限感激。
作者: A@ndrew    時間: 2015-10-19 08:06 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: qqhunter    時間: 2015-10-19 08:13 PM

Many thanks
作者: 97471274    時間: 2015-10-19 08:58 PM

no link
作者: limpangpang    時間: 2015-10-19 09:18 PM

Thanks A@ndrew
作者: ippie    時間: 2015-10-19 10:06 PM

I did as what I did last week but the torrent file changed to be html...: I! n' ?' c  }$ b" n
Pls help...
作者: blocket    時間: 2015-10-19 10:39 PM

Thanks for sharing
作者: A@ndrew    時間: 2015-10-19 10:41 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: ippie    時間: 2015-10-19 10:46 PM

yes ar.....
作者: A@ndrew    時間: 2015-10-19 10:54 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: ippie    時間: 2015-10-19 11:12 PM

it's not a complaint la....公仔箱論壇' I" K& W( O2 S6 z7 G: W7 d
Just want to know what's the problem.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 K, _1 T8 l' w1 \
Can't wait to see the race ma...
作者: rrrrr    時間: 2015-10-19 11:37 PM

thX A@ndrew!!!!!!!!!!
作者: A@ndrew    時間: 2015-10-19 11:52 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: kiki69    時間: 2015-10-20 12:56 AM

Thx A@ndrew!!! you are the best
作者: ippie    時間: 2015-10-20 09:28 AM

OK, here is what I have done.公仔箱論壇9 ]2 L7 |8 k" L' K% W$ k
I can get to your link where I can see lots of choices. Thx to you.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 }) M2 X5 Z- A, n8 t( b+ d. _% O3 M" g# k
Then I choose Moto GP and slip all the ads.
" n5 l' F* S- K! p% V公仔箱論壇Then I see a DOWNLOAD on the right hand side and above the advertisement.9 n6 ~' Z4 e* F  O8 ^
Able to download the torrent link.
7 v- p- b# n+ i# h: ?, i8 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut, it says it's html instead of torrent...  v+ R7 }  q, Y+ Q: \- S7 y

4 c: W9 j' N" yos.tvboxnow.com9 S$ _- F% u4 [  \/ }! g: g7 y
Did I do this correctly?
作者: A@ndrew    時間: 2015-10-20 01:48 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: kamyang    時間: 2015-10-21 12:06 AM

thank you your sharing
作者: Leotree    時間: 2015-10-21 02:01 AM

Many thanks A@ndrew!!!
作者: hemun    時間: 2015-10-22 04:43 AM

多谢分享----特别多谢 A@ndrew 多谢晒。




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0