, a. `- O, C; K: V. Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd now, the end is nearos.tvboxnow.com! T* M& l! z2 u& m
And so I face the final curtain ! F: N& a( I8 V% d: ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。My friend, I'll say it clear公仔箱論壇8 H3 m% j+ n8 F, Y* P( h3 Q/ V
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain ; H6 G+ t$ A: B' e( [8 R( JI've lived a life that's full ! U4 a: b& V/ G2 g- M' g3 Q% W4 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I've traveled each and every highway / Y% B5 c" r- h! r8 zBut more, much more than this, v- @0 L4 t1 i: S
I did it my way ' M8 {% i* A. U' u# a' aRegrets, I've had a few & h l( {( U- P) D8 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut then again, too few to mention公仔箱論壇/ C. V$ ~9 ~5 l( X1 f; k# O5 t$ ^
I did what I had to do; _& v) s7 h7 K, Q: ]# Q
And saw it through without exemption公仔箱論壇5 W R" ~7 w) ?
I planned each charted coursetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. U! H. Q, V& O1 O$ z, [" r
Each careful step along the bywayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 b3 p7 n4 R2 K! g1 ]
And more, much more than this % E M" W: X$ _+ z, Y' V( J, E9 r/ _' dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI did it my way & ]0 X) `! P7 D& K) l6 c$ R公仔箱論壇Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew ) w. v3 x- I/ [& N0 X. j- \When I bit off more than I could chew 2 o9 m5 O5 N0 |/ Q: @9 c: H1 }But through it all, when there was doubttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- y. o* u+ k u8 i; _; o3 x7 G
I ate it up and spit it outTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; s Q L4 ]: H J7 _
I faced it all and I stood tall $ J) Q" I) t) pAnd did it my wayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& E& |6 ~8 j* g! u; r: f0 B
I've loved, I've laughed and cried2 u) w2 b' N* l' u0 E
I've had my fill my share of losing - H. ]8 n2 f ~" j0 D公仔箱論壇And now, as tears subside 2 @% x: b! \3 D0 f公仔箱論壇I find it all so amusing& y Q5 e* y2 P" C% [- ]* T
To think I did all that 1 h A; Y6 M" b2 R4 q* CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And may I say - not in a shy way1 x& l$ [* H8 Z+ t( D1 K8 U# t
Oh no, oh no, not meos.tvboxnow.com0 ~5 b) p; b4 O
I did it my way $ g6 V* y6 T$ p wFor what is a man, what has he got( X; ]2 X9 i8 q) X, }/ ]( S
If not himself, then he has naughtos.tvboxnow.com; g) `+ {9 f! @* d" L. \
To say the things he truly feels 7 [4 [6 w, ^& s$ J( M u$ g/ w& Q. Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd not the words of one who kneels' g; _) f3 N0 s3 c) _4 ]
The record shows I took the blows K9 @3 v/ r6 {' g* |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd did it my way ; i! o; S) e' A [0 Q, k- ~, q7 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYes, it was my way作者: pinaroo 時間: 2015-10-7 07:44 PM