Board logo

標題: Rmvb convert to dvd [打印本頁]

作者: tinacamen    時間: 2008-5-17 01:01 AM     標題: Rmvb convert to dvd

Anyone help???I have already convert alot of rmvb drama,this is the first time I have a problem.os.tvboxnow.com4 C9 K" T0 v  V# Q) ]
The file that i want to convert always stop at 20%.I have try Allok and winavi already but i got the same result!!!公仔箱論壇. K/ Y+ ]' s; O4 t# Y% p: B
any suggestion,please???Thankyou!!!
0 C0 }8 r2 l2 K; [6 G& z8 e3 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。os.tvboxnow.com0 Z8 V, `5 n; M+ o% t, ?5 V% P
[ 本帖最後由 tinacamen 於 2008-5-18 09:39 PM 編輯 ]
作者: jb3721    時間: 2008-5-26 05:55 PM

hard disk…………Full :onion03:
作者: tinacamen    時間: 2008-5-28 05:36 AM

no....still alot of space in hard disk!!I think is because the rmvb file is damage!!I need a program to fix it up!Any suggestion??




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0