; X. F/ o" L5 |2 ]& e公仔箱論壇I don't know you公仔箱論壇& Q# W, a: R" @. R
But I want you . ~0 A3 j$ M4 e( Uos.tvboxnow.comAll the more for that9 }' ]0 Y* s; b" t: w
Words fall through me - M5 J) S9 x# [5 xAnd always fool me . D: |) Q+ G$ I6 ^9 u& Z& s公仔箱論壇And I can't react) d3 V3 z+ z( W/ M( H4 }
And games that never amountTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 Q: {0 J0 D* K" i/ X6 z
To more than they're meant, e' F* y% I: d. K. g, Q
Will play themselves out ; a7 B0 @1 n2 y4 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 l6 a2 t/ C$ c3 B- Y
Take this sinking boat and point it home 8 K& B3 h' w hos.tvboxnow.comWe've still got timetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb x3 G0 y+ k) h) Z
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice9 F2 g8 v2 F* c6 W t: w$ g" Y
You'll make it now # r/ S& M& E5 ]5 q: w( X公仔箱論壇 3 I- W* N7 f% R0 h; u9 \os.tvboxnow.comFalling slowly, eyes that know me # I( V, N2 V5 d4 b# g: Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd I can't go back 3 O' F; k$ w+ ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Moods that take me and erase me / m2 C4 v4 Z \: i公仔箱論壇And I'm painted black 6 v# K: b( K* y% d# G* } BYou have suffered enough4 e' `$ w7 j( [2 V3 r7 J
And warred with yourselftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* u! s! Q" p1 O; |
It's time that you won公仔箱論壇8 c) N1 A1 a7 |. `# j# `4 Y% |
os.tvboxnow.com+ o$ `. v: ?. c; L q
Take this sinking boat and point it home公仔箱論壇/ l- ?. n# H4 v4 k: p; y
We've still got time2 W, _& D( }" i( d
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choicetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ c! M: o; ~; c4 h: j
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- _' t" R1 t% P ^6 |- c/ I9 v1 R
You've made it nowTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: f$ n) O4 b @: i, K) k5 y% v F9 Y$ c
Falling slowly sing your melodytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! e" t. k2 g$ R2 n4 k: ^7 H' N5 [
I'll sing it loud作者: pinaroo 時間: 2015-6-15 10:21 PM