Recently 44bt版 always has its websites advertisement pops up. Is there any way that I can prevent it ?作者: Maelstrom 時間: 2006-7-13 10:02 AM
you can use realproducer and merge an empty event file with the video作者: paronomasia 時間: 2006-7-13 09:08 PM
原帖由 Maelstrom 於 2006-7-13 07:02 AM 發表 ; e5 z5 `5 e( M8 k7 q1 p) [0 l公仔箱論壇you can use realproducer and merge an empty event file with the video
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 l9 K Y2 E! Q3 x" v& U. t9 }
7 r5 N5 i9 r% |- v) k; I4 YCan you please show me how to do it with more more details ? " K% w# e' D; u+ y6 [ P( Ios.tvboxnow.comShould I dl a software called Realproducer ? $ Y& q" n$ x# C5 w' bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Then, how can I " merge an empty event file with the video" ? 8 k- f1 M8 k4 ~0 a+ z$ Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThanks in advance !作者: chmida 時間: 2006-7-13 09:27 PM