Board logo

標題: [翻唱] Radiohead - Creep [打印本頁]

作者: kokila302    時間: 2015-5-8 05:53 PM     標題: Radiohead - Creep

本帖最後由 kokila302 於 2015-5-9 12:26 AM 編輯
" t( a: W/ {0 P9 R
" J$ S  h8 R3 {* B8 Q5 H7 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

[attach]3100595[/attach]


+ Y3 m9 F/ ]2 |( J8 P0 a公仔箱論壇6 \# v1 ?$ @8 R  C% D' l

其實聽到其他人翻唱已經好中意呢隻歌


* I! K8 U3 o; \, F

自己係bridge到加左d和音, 但唔知岩唔岩

# z: e# F/ s5 g

希望大家中意

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- A$ w+ h& R3 p+ b2 v, W

& f. b5 V5 P- p% Y" K" _  i0 v公仔箱論壇

https://soundcloud.com/siu-man-ko/creep-radiohead-julia-cover


; r9 ~' I( M8 d公仔箱論壇


7 t+ Q7 P  C8 u* |" r& q& H, J3 K& T公仔箱論壇


& I; z5 P- p+ z5 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

When you were here before

Couldn't look you in the eye

You're just like an angel

Your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather

In a beautiful world

I wish I was special

You're so very special

  m* z2 D% k+ x% R' w" V1 l9 D

But I'm a creep

I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here

: {6 j0 V4 R) ~! v+ M

I don't care if it hurts

I wanna have control

I want a perfect body

I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice

When I'm not around

You're so very special

I wish I was special


& }9 z) }0 r( J9 B) B4 r$ ]4 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

But I'm a creep

I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here

公仔箱論壇, Z9 n2 U, o% u- F9 V; F

He's running away

He's running out

He's running away

He's running out


1 c9 R  |) J, n$ F( x( Q

Whatever makes you happy

Whatever you want

You're so very special

I wish I was special

公仔箱論壇8 l5 Q" l% d# `- c3 f

But I'm a creep

I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here

I don't belong here


作者: pinaroo    時間: 2015-5-8 06:38 PM

本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2015-5-8 06:45 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇) }! s. q3 A% L* f- O% @- A
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( a2 [0 I8 p) g& g6 {( t6 @* ?& l

[音樂唱作區] 第一屆 個人演唱會 活動


7 {9 {/ O, M, _+ [- Sos.tvboxnow.com

如果想參加,請上帖 留言登記.

os.tvboxnow.com/ A% t, Y. ~  B5 Q  N

唱得唔錯.但妳好耐無上來.

. b% n- ~" A" G! P+ f3 l5 A

多謝妳的分享.os.tvboxnow.com/ G, A9 p% N3 R1 o* M- H# H
5 \" ~# J2 {, N5 _- Y
請支持本論壇.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ r2 S3 q) _1 O. v
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. V6 x7 k! h  n: j8 W
努力呀.支持妳.
; P: n! P& P8 f: T0 u. }$ j+ Z


作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2015-5-8 09:20 PM

kokila302 唱得好好,好投入又有感情.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; t* r2 j2 o/ ^9 K0 L2 Q  P- u4 `

) Z" ^/ r* z7 N+ t, i" S公仔箱論壇期待妳下個自唱作品!!
作者: kokila302    時間: 2015-5-8 10:21 PM

多謝兩位 :D% ^* g  Q0 {, |6 n7 P
因為之前一直都冇時間錄歌, 所以好耐冇上尼 :Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 ^  G3 z8 \3 E: Q2 {
我仲怕今次會冇感情! 因為之前成日俾朋友話我唱歌冇感情




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0