標題: [翻唱] Bruno Mars When I Was Your Man (星級演唱活動帖) [打印本頁] 作者: elaine_ko 時間: 2014-9-21 09:38 PM 標題: Bruno Mars When I Was Your Man (星級演唱活動帖)
本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-9-21 10:02 PM 編輯 ! L7 b$ k6 K/ P. k% M0 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 A5 i2 c3 f* H: }/ Z/ z4 p
Bruno Mars When I Was Your Man ) Y3 O1 Q. X1 q6 m' n5 N! Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' a; I& A1 g0 E2 z
[attach]2942925[/attach], V# ~- b( d v3 b* B, B! ?* i$ E
0 G$ o6 p F1 r2 W: q W, x9 jos.tvboxnow.com ' [6 U& C, I$ I8 E; Zos.tvboxnow.com第一次POST歌=] 公仔箱論壇6 {# K' M' Q% o7 U c& o
BRUNO MARS 既 When I Was Your Man 5 ]9 r. l# `( |: b$ Los.tvboxnow.com希望大家會中意啦=] ; ^( x. S$ R: }, D% o' v4 Z* a# Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbos.tvboxnow.com9 Z$ G% ~* T8 @" B7 {5 W( u
6 Q+ F1 J' ~5 ~1 q/ z @2 N' Xhttps://app.box.com/s/a681xiik1zd7dhzrx9r3$ {1 u# }" T& Q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& ]5 W; H1 N$ z" d
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: J5 [- }6 y3 }- A, R7 M" H
Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now $ f7 n T, G) M6 o/ g- [os.tvboxnow.comOur song on the radio but it don't sound the same$ b8 l! \% S+ [. M3 m+ H
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down 7 z/ Z' z) T# [6 ]os.tvboxnow.comCause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name ! ~" T, X, X" K$ L7 e: ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 6 ]0 G: Y$ i/ X, g1 L+ X& ZIt all just sounds like oooooh…os.tvboxnow.com9 P+ e% q9 Y$ t" |4 w. K: N
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize 9 G6 [- y$ v6 ~. Qos.tvboxnow.comThat I should have bought you flowers2 a& F1 M$ b& `) t- _, f4 @% |
And held your hand 8 |, Z6 T5 t8 V$ o4 i7 Y& \$ d$ ?# D公仔箱論壇Should have gave you all my hours 1 _: R! b' X' \7 ? tos.tvboxnow.comWhen I had the chance) W- v* y; Q( \
Take you to every partyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 z, R) |, J* ~) \
Cause all you wanted to do was dance ; x2 E0 i& |% Z1 l5 R7 W" s3 B$ F6 wNow my baby's dancing 4 G9 \4 F7 u. Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut she's dancing with another man ( B$ h y5 V9 k% K5 ?os.tvboxnow.com 8 d* s+ n6 B$ j, r, {公仔箱論壇My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish waystvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( |6 [& Y; m6 @9 N4 r
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life + p8 j7 `5 e3 \" E! ^Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh… A2 _. t) M5 E# _7 @, Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd it haunts me every time I close my eyes7 d8 f) s' z( ?2 _4 K0 S
2 O+ V" t6 D; Z# AIt all just sounds like oooooh…- [- `. ?' g5 _, j
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize ) [; {0 E% @" Z& k2 M, a9 Q" _5 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThat I should have bought you flowerstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; l0 c" ?8 y8 b: d4 c! V+ K
And held your hand 2 q7 ^6 T& l, F& J; Q/ Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbShould have gave you all my hours 0 M6 n& B' e6 i% N- R) gos.tvboxnow.comWhen I had the chance / g* s$ e2 ^) `, cTake you to every party 2 w5 O. E* `! \ P4 U( Z4 O6 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCause all you wanted to do was dance! \) w+ C5 B7 h% a, E0 e8 X
Now my baby's dancingtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 k7 B, s( [+ i3 u
But she's dancing with another man 0 N7 y9 b" Y/ f! _/ u7 Q$ B" h / c' X* o' E" \Although it hurtstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' j( c# C7 W7 |- N- C5 M/ a
I'll be the first to say that I was wrong 9 U' @ d: r3 f% ?& l v$ UOh, I know I'm probably much too late & j% k- J* \; v. s3 ~ G9 ?To try and apologize for my mistakes 6 p3 q9 U3 e/ |But I just want you to know ! |; S2 c6 [( X! O. Nos.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* e7 L4 ~5 u7 L( g
I hope he buys you flowers 1 ], s3 m% B1 Qos.tvboxnow.comI hope he holds your hand7 ^' D- c. V* v* a
Give you all his hours : r) v1 C$ U. R% f& K" M! y9 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When he has the chancetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( v# X1 q' a+ x v& }7 q+ h M
Take you to every party 9 n+ O, D; X2 I6 L- j; j/ [+ oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Cause I remember how much you loved to dance % U! a- I8 u. K7 } f1 [6 V% J9 wDo all the things I should have done- d8 ?' L x( A& N' S% a7 Z
When I was your man 1 f' R4 ]) t( M7 O& |# vos.tvboxnow.comDo all the things I should have doneos.tvboxnow.com. q. T, p# X4 D6 ?0 k9 u p V
When I was your man作者: pinaroo 時間: 2014-9-21 10:23 PM