Board logo

標題: Files in BitComet disappear, what should I do? URGENT [打印本頁]

作者: bghippo    時間: 2008-3-31 01:01 AM     標題: Files in BitComet disappear, what should I do? URGENT

Since my computer has something wrong, I need to start the computer again, but all the files in BitComet disappeared, but I can still see them in my hard drive (but not yet completed).
9 @! ~" s- H! P2 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. G$ e; V! e; m: KThen I went to re-download again, it would start from 0%.  What should I do?  How can I put them from hard drive into Bitcomet to continue downloading and not from the beginning 0%?
) x7 E  v' v% i- @2 ]% s+ ]6 p8 a- h2 V8 ~: W. d
Thanks.
作者: jb3721    時間: 2008-3-31 03:15 PM

原帖由 bghippo 於 2008-3-31 01:01 AM 發表
9 h+ C( W7 |5 A9 {' H' M% N8 kSince my computer has something wrong, I need to start the computer again, but all the files in BitComet disappeared, but I can still see them in my hard drive (but not yet completed).os.tvboxnow.com2 x5 t% V1 O2 K0 a% l# m2 `$ C
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  d/ W" J6 o/ s( N) l
Then I went to ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 S/ S3 x; N7 u( {, r
[attach]270488[/attach]




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0