2 D. s! j. [3 q8 |6 W3 i S4 |" I& v 3 r1 j! E$ K: O' i/ t7 b/ |公仔箱論壇Let it gotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. S9 {. q% `8 t
os.tvboxnow.com" c, ?7 S8 q& h r
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight ; e* {( |* d+ \" r9 f4 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Not a footprint to be seen ' e6 o( |6 j: ~% t9 m: AA kingdom of isolationos.tvboxnow.com" o+ p4 K ?2 ]/ q5 F
And it looks like I'm the queentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" A; b# M. f( U# d& ^% O& T U
8 f, [* m/ K: @" g: m/ d7 i, I公仔箱論壇The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside E1 z6 B3 e9 Q- J2 m$ ]) DCouldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried 4 _6 `9 I& y) B Gos.tvboxnow.comDon't let them in, don't let them see : W" T+ ?' K6 _6 A3 k! {; wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBe the good girl you always have to be, W7 m0 c5 A5 D# p( ^3 [! J7 y
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them knowos.tvboxnow.com) ~. Y. S7 E" }7 w
Well, now they know 3 s7 n2 C* z$ U9 f' x5 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。os.tvboxnow.com* s. u# q& t" p
Let it go, let it go ) u4 u1 b5 t# k2 H/ w+ u$ z公仔箱論壇Can't hold it back anymore( r' ~! t2 R8 B6 h" [
Let it go, let it goTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 V% B4 c9 c( Q) w: m( i% t) z
Turn away and slam the door 3 J3 Q2 `( Z% n% e3 E! ]公仔箱論壇I don't care what they're going to say) e( X' s. P$ |0 f* [
Let the storm rage on5 ] M1 I) u- G( [/ p5 K4 r
The cold never bothered me anyway 6 f7 f ~: K" i7 c1 f/ {1 ~os.tvboxnow.com) ]) f6 L+ ?) \1 X" u* u, D
It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small- F8 Q( ?6 ]* ]; w* ?
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at alltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! V1 ]4 d G2 g- ?: V) i
It's time to see what I can do 9 J# ^/ [- l' t; C, _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。To test the limits and break through & S! i0 C; A1 u, kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No right, no wrong, no rules for me 0 N7 z' ]! t& c* dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'm free ! c! s6 y& w0 t& ?2 \2 S" P " h; x% C4 @1 l3 S- W* U公仔箱論壇Let it go, let it go* H1 k, R j* t
I am one with the wind and skyos.tvboxnow.com% C7 r9 [8 i9 \% @
Let it go, let it go . V8 u* ~0 l2 R4 F% K+ bYou'll never see me cry公仔箱論壇6 d# n/ n. L( i% c; x
Here I stand and here I'll stay / }+ h4 p+ t" ?8 k4 y# |) sLet the storm rage on...os.tvboxnow.com/ Q; O- ?& t8 o6 k* R1 v5 x& y8 w
os.tvboxnow.com. W; P1 s2 A) K1 j1 \
My power flurries through the air into the ground ( I$ P* C' V0 } a0 t$ G6 AMy soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around . P+ L$ I3 f, k6 W( j6 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast. U$ ~2 g1 }9 E @
I'm never going back 6 C% h' _' o* N# S' N( ^3 o# _. gThe past is in the past3 M* t- y6 B- H' L8 Q6 U. ?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, y8 c0 D x. o
Let it go, let it go 6 U' S& c+ p/ b# @. LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And I'll rise like the break of dawnTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 R @; @: y# E& @- t0 v
Let it go, let it go 1 Y! K1 a z. ^公仔箱論壇That perfect girl is gone( e _6 k+ J4 f* C+ r8 w7 C+ M
Here I stand in the light of day9 D8 }; @7 j, l1 R: e8 H% |% F
Let the storm rage on! / u& T% p# ^+ X, _& k [, d, a2 }; w, \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The cold never bothered me anyway 7 z* z. B6 {) e# ~: ^9 ^2 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。作者: ~劍全~ 時間: 2014-9-4 10:44 PM
mmwsfz 整體唱得唔錯. , s) l, _5 Q4 T3 C' n公仔箱論壇& b% m# N6 ^$ ]! w
但你開頭嗰段好似未warm up好唔多夠力氣,到中段就好好.' W( v( l- a3 U- |7 e
本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-9-5 12:23 PM 編輯 ) }& a' Z. D- R3 }! H, A- f) P: x+ Y% _" i2 H/ Y! @
In the beginning you have start off using wrong key. ' ^# M* B: @2 }( S Z: v9 u公仔箱論壇 & n0 i6 Q6 H$ _* @8 m公仔箱論壇The words are muddy overall. 8 d! G, F/ D0 s2 y7 A( [os.tvboxnow.com5 o, ?' e' r: F
Tempo also not consistence.公仔箱論壇! M% A3 N4 C& p9 L. w4 ]
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) }8 b5 R& F9 s9 A
Thanks for your sharing,keep it up. $ j# A/ ] p8 ^$ s0 I. }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 ( q" I, S0 e: h( h+ DPick a more suitable song for yourself next time.作者: mmwsfz 時間: 2014-9-7 07:26 PM
Thanks for the advice. I don't feel like changing the keys because the original one is appealing. And tempo wasn't inconsistent, in my opinion. =]作者: funloving053 時間: 2014-10-20 10:28 PM
thank !作者: kilykilyk 時間: 2014-10-24 12:20 AM
mmwsfz聲音很好聽,唱得不錯, 支持!!作者: mmwsfz 時間: 2014-11-3 10:08 AM