Board logo

標題: [翻唱] Ronan Keating, LeAnn Rimes - Last Thing On My Mind Cover by Patsy + 元大長 [打印本頁]

作者: 元大長    時間: 2014-6-4 06:41 AM     標題: Ronan Keating, LeAnn Rimes - Last Thing On My Mind Cover by Patsy + 元大長

本帖最後由 元大長 於 2014-6-5 05:26 AM 編輯 3 ^" b$ y' l6 U& v6 l+ z! G

3 |1 K# b; B+ j' [* B公仔箱論壇想和 Patsy合作這首歌已是多年前的事了。
# k. M: L& J$ L3 v9 N& [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb今天終於完成。 ! K# O8 }* r  Z1 \8 a) s' {
高興, 高興 亦再次感謝 Patsy !!

! f7 z( j- U) e" l) i公仔箱論壇[attach]2867445[/attach]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ [5 l. L. b( [* r* V* o
os.tvboxnow.com0 `. |( `' w; t( @0 f1 u
https://app.box.com/s/g3ml3rr0dqxpplv016xros.tvboxnow.com) p% L; s. G/ X+ `9 H0 k/ ?1 ?8 ?
2 g/ w7 O* c: G
"Last Thing On MyMind"
. d4 F( u1 g# @/ u* p1 k7 _公仔箱論壇(feat. LeAnn Rimes)公仔箱論壇3 k1 e& g2 g3 Q: j
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 M; B9 ~6 h. C! v1 X) N# k1 q. Z
Four o’clock in the morningos.tvboxnow.com  ?& k1 ^# @6 }# V+ r
My mind’s filled with a thousand thoughts of you
% e. q! S0 T5 m. Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow you left me without a warning4 u. \+ |6 [) B9 I
But looking back I’m sure you tried to talk it throughos.tvboxnow.com: s+ R/ B( x* {; ^4 @

4 k+ p7 p$ I% bos.tvboxnow.comNow I say it so clearlyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 P; e% V# \! k3 w
We have been together but living separate lives7 s2 D2 J" ]& F+ F( m2 @8 Y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  s4 l( M4 U8 e' ]' }! G) s4 j# ?
So, I wanna tell you I’m sorry5 ^% e/ ?3 A" H$ \$ L
Baby, I can’t find the wordsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. B, q7 ^5 {$ L1 t
But, if I could9 S! P7 ]! G5 C/ ^8 n3 b
Than you know I would, yeahhhhhh! b9 S( U; J- Q5 V

; v; F# G5 P- [7 S" \0 zNo, I won’t let goTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 ?  w5 w. w; {8 s" I2 A
No why we can beos.tvboxnow.com# B0 k; r9 J9 Y1 _9 D5 z4 K
I won't watch my life crashing down on me
" v+ ^9 \* y% P3 T& g4 k1 O1 y2 qAs I had it all right there before my eyes, yeahhhh; Y/ \' \. z6 }$ R9 {" i& J8 ?
Girl I’m sorry now you were the last thing on my mind
; o  ^) o9 A6 k1 p8 Z/ G5 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。os.tvboxnow.com4 z9 Z& v, w$ d
You carried me like a river
, T) G; k2 b; u* e/ C' uHow far we have come still surprises me$ B# G/ v! g  p! y3 U

3 p$ ~& A! I. f0 vNow, I look in the mirror (look in the mirror)
- ]4 R  W+ ]2 l5 b9 zStaring back is a man I used to be with you
9 S8 K2 \3 {) N1 y1 G3 f- z0 v5 ~os.tvboxnow.comHow I longed for you
% l0 p0 E& X6 w, l" I- f. n; \) A
" O! M& d1 j* k4 ?os.tvboxnow.comNo, I won’t let goTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 r7 G1 U7 V3 \4 w8 s- `/ \
No why we can be9 Y; c5 q  W; D$ F
I won't watch my life crashing down on me
7 F* X0 i! V1 U4 S8 {; a  _公仔箱論壇As I had it all right there before my eyes, yeahhhh
; G) z2 h& H' ~+ j3 BGirl I’m sorry now you were the last thing on my mind
( K! M: D7 ?4 |" X4 l# l
4 r6 ?, R/ d' B0 x6 ]' wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbGirl I’m sorry I was wrong" b+ H  \6 ?7 i+ c
Couldn’t be there, should have been so strong- R2 \0 P/ R& [( n, N: R( ^
So, I’m sorry
+ D- c- n0 E7 q" P" j- e  I6 Jos.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 h" U' i5 ~$ ~1 B8 u4 w
Ohhhhhhh
. J, f4 k4 J/ u. L  ros.tvboxnow.comNo, I won’t let go
+ B* l. _: s4 V6 M( |5 `# tNo why we can be公仔箱論壇9 X! G& v$ q' Q9 X0 X& V+ i" h
I won't watch my life crashing down on me
/ P! ?$ i* B4 U  V/ r" a4 xos.tvboxnow.comAs I had it all right there before my eyes, yeahhhh
6 Y* o; F! M% x: O9 IGirl I’m sorry now you were the last thing on my mind (on my mind)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 a) L- l% `: e0 q( u; P
公仔箱論壇5 U* u/ r. l& j: U) b% F
I won't watch my life crashing down on metvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 w: p1 t+ |& X5 K8 x4 z3 Y2 S
As I had it all right there before my eyes, yeahhhh
+ g- d, |* a# L8 d0 {$ ]7 Los.tvboxnow.comGirl I’m sorry now you were the last thing on my mindtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 A, d' [9 o5 Q9 H9 a3 f
On my mind (on my mind)

作者: pinaroo    時間: 2014-6-4 11:56 AM

本帖最後由 pinaroo 於 2014-6-4 12:02 PM 編輯
' t/ n( {9 q; G& j8 t) C公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; W6 B4 [0 |! A, R) a: [2 z$ D
Thanks Stargate and Patsy for sharing this song.
" E$ `3 ]$ z/ ~1 C' Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 G4 [3 y8 k: a; ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Because is overcrowded for 活動帖.This one just highlight and 評分.5 Z; r4 D- c+ Y4 s

+ L6 U. h- ?; l: z! D+ I4 b公仔箱論壇Both of you did a very good job singing this song.1 k" o. ^$ `. y/ z7 @* o# k, C
公仔箱論壇: k8 {/ K3 r& D( [1 k7 {1 j; f
多謝您們的分享.
% k) D6 t/ c0 s$ d% A2 |
$ x2 _7 j: P8 C3 s& Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb請繼續支持本論壇.os.tvboxnow.com! w% B4 d# s6 A) R+ W
0 u/ P9 e! q& J0 U  D
努力呀.支持妳.
作者: ~劍全~    時間: 2014-6-5 09:24 PM

2位都唱得好輕快又投入.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 `& o  h+ J/ q: Z$ e, n

' a  }+ E- v* {# E期待2位下個合唱作品!!
作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-6-6 01:57 AM

i've wanted to record this song for a long time too! (i'm a big leann rimes fan!)
4 t, R& q4 s, j$ n, lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。thanks Eric for asking me to sing this with you!( Z9 \, q* N8 l/ I# u5 M* Q
support us and look forward to our next duet!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0