https://soundcloud.com/black-pig-3/suddenly-by' o: T: q# j+ V* l; {7 W
/ P8 @, P) O; |0 v, k( t8 G' n Suddenly (Billy Ocean)公仔箱論壇+ R+ i& k% J8 i. x
I used to think that love was just a fairy taletvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 p) ]6 J- y6 z- }& v5 A
Until that first hello ' R6 H# H1 o ~, ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbUntil that first smile7 ]: T; x6 B) S
But if I have to do it all again & z9 D6 b" o+ O3 \5 c J/ {. X公仔箱論壇I wouldn't change a thingTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' C5 s. L( B2 z8 f$ y) V
'Cause this love is everlasting 0 O* V/ {! j Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 6 T p. I. y5 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb*os.tvboxnow.com t8 w, Q) ?2 u) d# B# m
Suddenly G7 r$ w- D8 h E# uLife has new meaning to me 2 X t: R* ^3 j* B* b+ t- v公仔箱論壇There's beauty up above ! U; `$ C u7 v* U3 T7 Y+ @公仔箱論壇And things we never take notice of, i4 m7 C* i" ~% F' [0 E; k _6 `' v
You wake up and suddenly0 O0 @; f. X! F' U* d% j, V
You're in love ) W/ j3 U+ Z( ~. W8 e公仔箱論壇* / S9 T* u" a7 ]: S# A) ?os.tvboxnow.com 1 ]! f3 P, V$ {1 N2 H& VGirl, you're everything a man : b" c6 ^4 R& d/ o8 N" F公仔箱論壇could want and more + \7 x& b( Y6 S. |( z btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbA thousand words are not enough % L8 @! `. g4 Y. l) S1 ?1 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTo say what I feel inside8 n# H; i E" x' I; H0 B5 |' d
Holding hands and walking along the shore 7 g9 V2 z+ [5 P! m6 P/ Z oos.tvboxnow.comNever felt like this before5 r% O8 X1 ^! ]8 `) [8 M8 I( \0 j/ s
Now you're all I'm living for 7 Z7 {/ s- ?' s2 g# n* M公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 D1 a% @& E' A0 E/ T4 j
(Repeat *) a2 ?+ q D' w) i7 y9 D: M! U! a( @, P R3 C
Each day, I prayed ! f$ o% _& o# f( aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。This love affiar will last forever, ooh, ooh,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 f, ?" g& E5 g
2 E4 A6 ]3 Y2 b' a0 C8 y. t' ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSuddenly & z0 I) D& x5 T. d5 \! R+ J, K1 K4 u公仔箱論壇Life has new meaning to me ' M0 \7 Q, c7 j# \# c3 a# t公仔箱論壇There's beauty up above公仔箱論壇0 }7 `3 F# F7 n$ D& p* \
And things we never take notice of 4 i# G& g+ c" T% f3 h. W }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You wake up and suddenly 7 K$ g i: H9 L, y1 u6 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYou're in love ~~~作者: pinaroo 時間: 2014-4-16 07:48 PM