Board logo

標題: [翻唱] Do you hear the people sing by 元大長 [打印本頁]

作者: 元大長    時間: 2014-3-7 11:05 AM     標題: Do you hear the people sing by 元大長

本帖最後由 元大長 於 2014-3-7 11:07 AM 編輯 公仔箱論壇' |$ X# p7 O4 q: G

, t; A7 L1 c: y  K2 I公仔箱論壇Songs from Les Misérables
0 x& o- R2 A! M/ [( ?- ], Bos.tvboxnow.comhttps://app.box.com/s/8z7ak99u8oah5rptxesktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ m. [8 P4 h9 ?5 A& `  t3 _8 z
Do you hear the people sing?
4 [8 u, o& \  ^, k$ ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Singing a song of angry men?
1 `; @) [; l- Y, z公仔箱論壇It is the music of a peopletvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- ?( B! r& @4 J0 a6 ^2 D7 F
Who will not be slaves again!
* Q' ?) v4 F0 N( ~; I! d! lWhen the beating of your heart公仔箱論壇* n7 T$ i$ K1 ~. ~
Echoes the beating of the drumsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% n/ \4 G+ \2 q9 z( H' t$ p
There is a life about to startTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 d( Q' q7 I, f( E! ~. Z
When tomorrow comes!公仔箱論壇# `& G) Z5 o/ c5 |  e/ d

$ Z, y% ]' p' ?8 wos.tvboxnow.comWill you join in our crusade?
$ |$ }) N* F$ \) `" F( yWho will be strong and stand with me?
1 Q! F6 {$ g. b' Y- p$ G$ U% _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Beyond the barricade- o$ u. H8 V. v1 T( F( X* ~
Is there a world you long to see?
% A# t5 c+ F( C# k" j7 ]! b. E$ j5 p  D" b+ }( \+ g+ \
Then join in the fight
' u0 f5 S% ^5 O, p& ?; o) b1 L6 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThat will give you the right to be free!公仔箱論壇! P$ G( |3 s) x

% _, b& F5 n3 Q( O/ H0 _Do you hear the people sing?
) p  T, q7 a( b- c% ]Singing a song of angry men?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 H9 V. S/ m/ D) }4 ]
It is the music of a people
9 q$ n6 d$ n1 XWho will not be slaves again!5 N( _3 P0 H" Y* P/ U
When the beating of your hearttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" ?( E: H5 s4 i* G7 O% R, b
Echoes the beating of the drums
* y* ]/ B( S9 Y4 p9 p9 X  q2 CThere is a life about to start公仔箱論壇3 l1 M2 v* y$ {* [6 W" a% C- O+ y
When tomorrow comes!
( {+ K' @0 V0 N9 ~, d
; W* H1 j, ^& N- UWill you give all you can give
2 g/ k; E. x& {4 w% K! t公仔箱論壇So that our banner may advance
2 T9 w& c6 h$ f& m/ c: k' tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Some will fall and some will live
  {6 m: T$ v, H' J( w! z3 l2 ^os.tvboxnow.comWill you stand up and take your chance?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 z3 c6 f# t; ?: [0 {( Y+ N4 P6 ]
The blood of the martyrs
% b* @: H# \2 `3 C# Q% UWill water the meadows of France!os.tvboxnow.com1 Z6 Q! V1 W1 z# J, a

$ N6 n1 D$ V0 M! `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Do you hear the people sing?
8 h6 @. s$ h0 G- n% Ros.tvboxnow.comSinging a song of angry men?
* s/ P+ `6 L9 M0 gIt is the music of a peopleTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" x- e6 T' M2 M4 e% L7 T( r
Who will not be slaves again!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 D# r  G- ?. S
When the beating of your heart
8 l# _# K; H/ ]: m, _/ @3 ZEchoes the beating of the drums
# z% N8 [3 n* ~  c/ n4 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There is a life about to starttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 R) v. d6 m2 Y* E7 _
When tomorrow comes!

作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-3-7 06:17 PM

Very nice, Eric!
8 P, r. l4 U. A; |- k公仔箱論壇support!
作者: 元大長    時間: 2014-3-9 11:26 AM

感謝各位的支持!
作者: kilykilyk    時間: 2014-3-11 12:31 AM

這首未聽過,好有氣勢feel,好聽,support 元大長!!

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0