標題: [翻唱] Somewhere over the rainbow [打印本頁] 作者: patsypatpat 時間: 2014-2-19 09:13 PM 標題: Somewhere over the rainbow
[youtube]gyK7Mzpl_jI[/youtube]os.tvboxnow.com* Z8 n" J$ i! V; g: U& C
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. r, m6 d( `, f1 c H) J
Somewhere over the rainbowos.tvboxnow.com8 e- `7 F- S: T$ ]6 ?
Way up hightvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& w7 O6 t0 }: i
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby 1 T" k+ T0 {& d) d9 Y6 h3 ~" {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 * k7 s9 R0 ~ u7 a( M6 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Somewhere over the rainbow X6 o. ~5 W( P% R. R4 l2 L
Skies are blue公仔箱論壇: _* _5 Y7 k& S& k2 n7 l
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true 2 a8 y: j. K: G" B' X公仔箱論壇 3 j5 t; G# i8 i0 \2 ?$ p9 u. H' m; zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Someday I'll wish upon a star ; u+ }8 \* K- T: {os.tvboxnow.comAnd wake up where the clouds are far behind meos.tvboxnow.com; D8 ]# [2 ~1 q' R
Where troubles melt like lemon drops . Z6 g9 M: H! @ d2 W' d7 x8 H+ b. oos.tvboxnow.comAway above the chimney tops8 L/ Y8 v% j! _( e9 J# a
That's where you'll find me公仔箱論壇1 _' U3 N, V* {
" v1 w" U/ I) y7 I7 ?
Somewhere over the rainbow' S1 {( F5 w: m" f
Blue birds fly( ` `, I5 w* j8 ?- c
Birds fly over the rainbow j8 ^' v* P3 QWhy then oh why can't I?, c8 c, e6 h7 C. h" h2 k
5 s3 ^1 d) f( b) \/ l: I公仔箱論壇If happy little blue birds fly beyond the rainbow1 O" _9 P" p3 [3 h) K3 }2 a9 L, D
Why oh why can't I?作者: pinaroo 時間: 2014-2-19 09:15 PM