Board logo

標題: [翻唱] When you tell me that you love me - with Eric [打印本頁]

作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-2-13 09:36 PM     標題: When you tell me that you love me - with Eric

https://app.box.com/s/ybtgewq3m1a1m96zati9os.tvboxnow.com' d; Y" L+ l# d3 Z2 A

3 D. E: @* v4 R% y8 L( a0 g  n) R 公仔箱論壇) H: T, W% l4 `1 ~
公仔箱論壇! C7 O; B1 D! Q; N. O2 X* \
When you tell me that you love me - Diana Ross + WestlifeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! m9 V+ x  A$ s, @) r# d$ D) l

4 }  j: j# _% }5 i! r7 J' b7 K+ \公仔箱論壇& e% X5 K9 k: m+ R; J. _
I wanna call the stars down from the sky
$ I, k" [4 y2 o7 bos.tvboxnow.comI wanna live a day that never dies
7 }6 ?- Z0 I( ]: Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI wanna change the world only for you
! t6 L6 j% H% c! c8 m8 f2 los.tvboxnow.comAll the impossible I wanna do
4 W2 L: g. u; c, X0 }公仔箱論壇
1 p' I9 F$ o  oos.tvboxnow.comI wanna hold you close under the rain  C5 B( J1 Y7 b. J3 g
I wanna kiss your smile and feel the paintvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. v( G0 I' B4 U- I
I know what's beautiful looking at you
6 Z3 Z9 ^+ i% o4 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIn a world of lies you are the truth
- l/ F7 U( t  t; A" }4 N9 y- J9 o9 e3 b7 l+ `; d/ N4 j, U
And baby every time you touch me I become a hero公仔箱論壇0 D& D. C. J. o/ |  W1 L3 x5 h
I'll make you safe no matter where you are- L7 p# O* L; d* L, d4 t
And bring you everything you ask for nothing is above meos.tvboxnow.com" p7 l2 J6 I  `# g* b. C1 M
I'm shining like a candle in the dark when you tell me that you love meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. O% h& A4 C3 o+ p

! T, F# j6 _0 @* [公仔箱論壇I wanna make you see just what I was
3 ?6 ?" r% S7 Q$ D9 P公仔箱論壇Show you the loneliness and what it does
$ ^$ @& r3 @) ]" b公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 A1 _) S8 f* }$ z+ R! N* _+ d& }
You walked into my life to stop my tearstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& g( @/ N1 F9 J- N, N
Everything's easy now I have you here
2 v3 f  O8 Z8 t* N5 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 {5 D# k& z8 m8 H9 D1 @, |( N# b公仔箱論壇And baby every time you touch me I become a hero
+ n9 `0 i' N# l8 R: @& Z6 r. v" e# P, Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI'll make you safe no matter where you are
! [/ @, Q% p6 |  Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd bring you everything you ask for nothing is above me
9 n' \; E5 j8 z0 o# {1 R& h( L. C) }公仔箱論壇I'm shining like a candle in the dark when you tell me that you love me
% E2 H$ }0 k, U0 Q公仔箱論壇
" F- z. ~8 [8 }8 d2 e1 s, RIn a world without you, I would always hungertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 e6 ~, a$ [& P+ q/ u* n
6 k; E" Q4 m; c# \. C/ \$ d
All I need is your love to make me stronger. E" `, j2 Y4 [0 @: X  Z( ]
" m, d2 H8 a4 n0 V6 V# e7 G) x
And baby every time you touch me I become a hero
3 N9 ^" t  O: v; o" j2 Y! {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'll make you safe no matter where you are0 j2 t+ L( z. V
And bring you everything you ask for nothing is above meTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ `  r$ v5 X7 {3 ^) v8 N4 ?
I'm shining like a candle in the dark when you tell me that you love me公仔箱論壇: Q& M! G+ g5 @- f; x
You love me, when you tell me that you love me
作者: pinaroo    時間: 2014-2-13 09:56 PM

Beautiful voices both of you.
; c2 K! u5 {8 ?# R, ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( V! D0 |8 R, S' P6 @  ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Great performance, thanks for sharing.公仔箱論壇, E# m1 l5 x1 M9 ~

  |9 m, a/ f/ G4 I9 j0 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb多謝妳的分享.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 M* l% U! ~- B+ q3 z  ^
公仔箱論壇. |! V6 |' ?# ^3 ~% p1 y$ U
請繼續支持本論壇.1 }% |- v0 F3 p. F# \; R
  c; ]! Y* [4 U- G& X6 A0 d
努力呀.支持妳.
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2014-2-13 10:19 PM

Thanks for the performance, its a treat。
作者: blackpig936    時間: 2014-2-13 10:40 PM

好正 ! 無得頂 !
: i) P2 T7 g% {( ]' e% A, M3 T
% s; u6 P9 c# S8 q0 m4 hos.tvboxnow.com
作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-2-13 11:20 PM

你唔覺得 Eric 把聲似元大長咩??
0 Q. p) z7 a4 \2 @4 Uthanks for support!
: A6 c5 |. |' `! |4 _5 \公仔箱論壇! K/ ?5 @$ E3 R0 v  o
Beautiful voices both of you.os.tvboxnow.com) S" l6 Q5 u( M" B' A% F
os.tvboxnow.com) r% G5 |! a3 U7 c! X+ k/ A" a6 ~
Great performance, thanks for sharing.os.tvboxnow.com$ |( _& A8 `7 n$ |( E$ g

. D( n% G* w! o' t3 F  A0 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。多謝妳的分享.6 D* B2 M: m9 E3 f

, F8 V% d+ Y1 Q5 c) P+ r% X請繼續支持本論壇.
% E: p  Q, y* Q3 h) ^% H( ~: l
0 |, H3 R! O5 V1 S" h努力呀.支持妳.
& M# T3 O0 ^3 Tpinaroo 發表於 2014-2-13 09:56 PM

作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-2-13 11:21 PM

3# SweetLemon tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, c+ n5 D+ v' Z1 y

0 A6 D) f% _- X公仔箱論壇Thanks SweetLemon!
作者: patsypatpat    時間: 2014-2-13 11:21 PM

4# blackpig936
; Z" |* ~' B( D/ T; cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。os.tvboxnow.com# P$ u' T8 j- e# N: y3 c1 ?
thank you blackpig!
作者: 元大長    時間: 2014-2-14 06:51 AM

本帖最後由 元大長 於 2014-2-14 07:13 AM 編輯
7 Z; @& d1 \" ]3 `! t" k% ]os.tvboxnow.com
. Z7 ?$ W3 \/ ~3 g0 R4 z: zos.tvboxnow.comWow, thank so much Patsy for posting it here, I still think this is the best duet I ever made.  We should have another duet in the near future, just for old time sake :)
* t1 [; S& s6 f( o/ Y' L4 I% T9 E7 p
2 n0 `; ?1 @9 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFor those who follow this thread, yes, this is stargate, eric and 元大長, thanks so much for listening.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0