thank you so much for sharing nice shots. I bave been ther two years ago that why I like it so much.作者: swng1 時間: 2014-1-1 01:15 AM
thank you so much for sharing nice shots. I have been there two years ago that why I like it so much.作者: gracechanstuart 時間: 2014-1-2 03:25 PM
3#swng1 5 H9 t2 ~* J" Sos.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- c2 L W9 g6 `" E9 @$ l W8 h3 Q
You're lucky that you had the chance to be there! It must have been a wonderful time you had there!作者: weisiklong 時間: 2014-1-5 02:41 AM
i love all the photo. im very like natural作者: gracechanstuart 時間: 2014-1-7 11:53 PM
i love all the photo. im very like natural ' T0 M2 Y* N2 t7 j) k9 rweisiklong 發表於 2014-1-5 02:41 AM
4 y# Z: R# J! i. [4 Ios.tvboxnow.comI’mglad that you like the pictures! It’s always a good thing to be in love withnature.作者: lxmb 時間: 2014-4-30 07:53 PM
可惜随着气候变暖,玉龙雪山的雪线上升很快作者: chrischi 時間: 2014-5-1 02:19 AM