Board logo

標題: Burner不认得dvd [打印本頁]

作者: tinacamen    時間: 2008-2-22 06:44 PM     標題: Burner不认得dvd

Hi anyone help,because my burner 不认得 dvd,我认为 something is blocking my burner.
) g8 {% ]- ], a1 W9 KAnyone have suggestion?????
作者: woofy    時間: 2008-2-23 07:08 AM

Do you know if your dvd burner support your dvd disc?
. a0 n% C6 x. qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。dvd - or dvd + or dvd rw ?
作者: tinacamen    時間: 2008-2-23 07:35 AM

原帖由 woofy 於 2008-2-23 00:08 發表 6 ^5 {( X4 f( ?" q
Do you know if your dvd burner support your dvd disc?
6 _. b0 B0 z/ n( L3 Ndvd - or dvd + or dvd rw ?
* C5 W$ z# l$ E# N" R; u8 oos.tvboxnow.com0 [4 F9 j2 F: D" [
Both of it!
作者: woofy    時間: 2008-2-23 07:47 AM

原帖由 tinacamen 於 2008-2-22 06:35 PM 發表
# i  n  `( `. f4 zos.tvboxnow.com1 x# p2 a/ V+ Q

4 o* ~5 J0 c2 g- \$ f# qos.tvboxnow.comBoth of it!
" M9 u- d# ^0 m0 @you can't burn anything? what does it say?
8 r2 Z! }1 ^/ i) L) u5 q# G! Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbit was working before?
作者: tinacamen    時間: 2008-2-24 07:09 AM

原帖由 woofy 於 2008-2-23 00:47 發表 & e% J0 @5 P1 H0 E  A1 X# o7 S3 K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 l# ]: f5 z% ?: y4 ~7 m) x
you can't burn anything? what does it say?os.tvboxnow.com/ }7 A/ ~& k1 k2 H/ s- V
it was working before?
* [4 j) B) p/ j  i0 b! l公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇. n: `. U- V% M4 l
two weeks ago I can burn everything I want,nomatter Cd+- or dvd +-.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 }$ ]6 e) w+ e5 K9 L8 T
But after I copy something (A copyright Dvd)for my friends and my burner can´t reconize any dvd rw dvd + and dvd-.os.tvboxnow.com& c! c- b" ]* `8 R" Y. n/ l0 k
It can only read original dvd and audio cd!!!
) I0 g0 r+ s- bos.tvboxnow.comSomeone told me may be because of the dvd that I copy is a copyright dvd ,I cant copy it and so now my burner is blocking!!I have to do something to reopen it!If yes how can I open it or u have any suggestion????
作者: woofy    時間: 2008-2-24 01:50 PM

原帖由 tinacamen 於 2008-2-23 06:09 PM 發表
! G% R5 o- X1 B4 h0 E
$ A: H# |* n2 {! P; Los.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇6 h9 |, y* D( P; O$ [; \5 o
two weeks ago I can burn everything I want,nomatter Cd+- or dvd +-.
& \- O7 @# q2 [! eBut after I copy something (A copyright Dvd)for my friends and my burner can´t reconize any dvd rw dvd + and dvd-.公仔箱論壇  X6 }2 W% F& |; N9 z( r
It can only re ...
公仔箱論壇3 X8 A  M, |. n9 |- L+ H
I found this on yahoo but I don't know if it works for you.
: k- S. d3 g" q/ Hos.tvboxnow.comYou can try but don't blame me if it doesn't work. / I$ j0 A* Z8 K

& f1 h8 Y: h% c4 ]5 D公仔箱論壇Try these steps (in order)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 b6 C/ D5 Q! X+ U( v* X

0 M7 E: ^( \% }# [* @1 o  B( Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1.) Reinstall Drivers (Application Recovery)
) l0 z% y( p8 f) f9 @: u& d0 `! \2.) Uninstall/Reinstall burning software
! r4 P8 Z. n" R+ H# J# ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3.) Utilize a previous recovery pointos.tvboxnow.com; r; ]5 J9 t$ e( q# a6 j* K
4.) Wipe computer
作者: tinacamen    時間: 2008-2-24 11:37 PM

原帖由 woofy 於 2008-2-24 06:50 發表
0 J" v' Y/ }1 T/ ios.tvboxnow.com* ~4 k& w& H3 b. o- t
I found this on yahoo but I don't know if it works for you.os.tvboxnow.com; t# h0 u# w4 M! Q$ p# P
You can try but don't blame me if it doesn't work. 7 \! {# q. `; W' p
公仔箱論壇8 H' m4 K8 `2 k+ B( v8 V
Try these steps (in order)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 i' p3 P1 j4 j% \/ a& ]6 V
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: q6 u9 Q, S7 @' P5 \# Q5 R
1.) Reinstall Drivers (Application Recovery)os.tvboxnow.com- b. b0 p/ n; P9 q$ R
2.) Uninstall ...
' {" M" k2 R8 Y! ^6 ~* p# w; Y
公仔箱論壇: J; z! a, K5 ~1 y  i8 F% y
Thankyou for your help,I will try it!Don`t worry,I won`t blame you for anything!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0