Board logo

標題: [賽車] Yvan Muller: drivers’ title ‘a good payback’ to RML [打印本頁]

作者: Geofredo    時間: 2013-9-27 12:53 PM     標題: Yvan Muller: drivers’ title ‘a good payback’ to RML

Newly crowned WTCC champion, Yvan Muller, said his title win is his “a good payback” to the RML team after a difficult 2013 pre-season.
  z- J# ]$ o1 t. R8 F- X
: ]( P. I5 c* A0 p6 U- ~公仔箱論壇Muller, who clinched his fourth WTCC championship at Suzuka, told Eurosport that the lack of pre-season due to Chevrolet’s withdrawal from the series made his title win even sweeter.
) p! w  I8 R6 {9 r0 K! ]" L: y, z" x公仔箱論壇
7 R, N8 I1 y* t/ `4 F公仔箱論壇“I’m proud to have done it [won the title],” Muller said after the race. “One month before the race [at Monza] we were not sure if we would be on the grid and we had to think a different way.
# f/ o+ ^1 w' b, u* Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' ~0 V5 @" V& x- X: o
“All the sacrifices done by the RML team and myself, [I think] we have a good payback.”
$ }6 E- s4 D+ z7 S3 h7 A( dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& \! \  K- s5 ^& G, B) D公仔箱論壇The Frenchman added he is pleased to have clinched the title with two races remaining of the 2013 WTCC calendar.
: |( H" |0 [9 g  C% l6 @os.tvboxnow.com
: _! \  v0 F6 ]& \: }He is certain to now help team-mate, Tom Chilton, clinch second in the drivers’ standings, after the Briton moved up to third in the rankings following a strong Suzuka weekend.0 g* F9 ~' r" U$ |" L

/ D+ W0 ]/ @- D( u# y5 A" d2 [“I had a great fight during the race, but without any risks,” Muller continued. “I didn’t want to take any risks.
* e4 V: K5 Z3 X& n7 [os.tvboxnow.com
  H- c6 o: R8 {/ d; ]# j$ e“I wanted this title finished [as] like this we can do something else.
. {/ `: I: x' K. o7 d公仔箱論壇
2 U0 ]6 ~9 N4 R, S% I) Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“Now I can be focussed on maybe helping Tom a little bit.”

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0