Board logo

標題: [賽車] Robert Wickens rues missed pole position [打印本頁]

作者: Geofredo    時間: 2013-9-15 02:44 PM     標題: Robert Wickens rues missed pole position

" }& s- R; n: G) L- W" d+ n
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- }' @% ~1 r; l: A3 Y2 N1 _
Mercedes’ Robert Wickens felt his car was good enough for pole position at Oschersleben, but the HWA team was caught out by the weather.os.tvboxnow.com& \  [( \  B% d) V1 @# O# Z& b
Wickens told the official DTM channel: “we waited for too long to do my hot-lap, then it started raining” after he was unable to improve on his best time of 1m21.185 in the wet Q2 session.; l! ?, \  t! x$ [. |& H
The Nürburgring winner has since revealed he felt his car was capable of pole position.
, ]0 I6 p7 X+ |: N# T1 u; ?2 Gos.tvboxnow.com“It’s altogether a great pity because I think we have a good car, good enough even to progress to Q4 and on to pole position with a little bit of luck.
6 f5 x7 ^1 O- k! P  s0 N( z& @( i“It was very difficult to pick the right moment to go out on track with all the rain.; f1 ]- X( h; m# ]" Y# {$ u4 `* i
“Unfortunately, things only went well for us in Q1. We waited too long to go out in Q2 [and] it was already raining a bit on the outlap.
+ c3 I# N. f* }“On the first timed lap, the rain was even heavier, and the track was so wet on the second hot lap that a decent time was no longer possible.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ L9 Y* N4 F1 d4 V( v
“We didn’t expect that I would not go through to Q3.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 I9 h6 T) R  A, k
Despite his misfortune, Wickens will start tomorrow’s race as the best of the Mercedes drivers in P11.
+ O' H2 x& ~2 o+ j( ^3 A2 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTeam-mate Gary Paffett will line up 12th after taking a five place grid-drop penalty for using the incorrectly allocated tyres in the free practice session.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0