# _0 _0 S" j! f& e公仔箱論壇呢个世界,唔系女人, 就系男人。 . m' u& l$ ?: P. Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb : w9 Z Q. \( N& K( f# S系咁.作者: fred_khoo 時間: 2013-8-3 12:13 AM
I think she is doing good, let continue to watch作者: YukiHana 時間: 2013-8-3 05:36 AM
IT'S THE PROBLEM OF THE CHARACTOR作者: eggo88 時間: 2013-8-3 05:48 AM
Her acting skill is not great, but better than some other new people and consider acceptable. Though, I agree that she's too 做作 which gets into my nerves as well.作者: garciabox 時間: 2013-8-18 10:43 PM
Totally agree with #eggo88作者: epjimmy 時間: 2013-8-18 10:51 PM
其實套戲幾時拍? ; s6 e& I. ~8 Y, I7 d- STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。D導演技巧怪怪地...作者: jacksen2010 時間: 2013-8-18 11:39 PM
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽作者: mrfusion 時間: 2013-8-19 07:27 AM
I think her acting is fine. Different, but fine.作者: Sman 時間: 2013-8-19 07:55 AM
I like her. ( I am a guy :-) )作者: ongong84 時間: 2013-8-19 11:16 AM
i think her acting still ok.. let's see until the end...作者: mg005 時間: 2013-8-19 11:29 AM
BUT I LIKE WOR, STILL ADORABLE作者: sourdough 時間: 2013-8-25 11:08 AM
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽作者: eddy1117 時間: 2013-8-25 11:24 AM
so far so good la......作者: kevinzheng 時間: 2013-8-25 03:37 PM
agree, she not suit for this style作者: nofear123 時間: 2013-8-25 03:47 PM
oh.............. i agree作者: kitkit1989 時間: 2013-8-25 04:27 PM
是但啦.~ TVB 你想點作者: rae0724 時間: 2013-8-25 06:34 PM
i think is ok worr..compare to very last time she act 6 w, \* P" j+ D* U+ e5 h. Cgot improved then okTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 |& Q& G2 v* ^
i start like her in this drama haha!公仔箱論壇+ w5 C, |4 |5 D
hope she keep improve herself on acting作者: leon0621 時間: 2013-8-25 07:00 PM