Board logo

標題: [藥膳] 補氣養血瑤柱湯 [打印本頁]

作者: carolfeeling    時間: 2008-1-11 10:50 PM     標題: 補氣養血瑤柱湯

材料A:4 m* M: X$ @9 k( X
老母雞......1只(去皮)
& `. J/ C( e6 G! Yos.tvboxnow.com清水......2300毫升
公仔箱論壇' M- [  b* D# B- K' R
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( e% o7 S; L* E3 c
材料B:: H( F& R3 X. n9 I6 Y
干香菇......6朵(大朵,浸軟,至少5小時)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 ?' d" h- C4 ^& E1 ^! v
響螺......1塊$ g7 A& f# ~2 ]1 S0 o* ]$ y/ }
海竹......100公克
3 A( a1 u2 v) `' I7 S7 Z. p% n7 g公仔箱論壇瑤柱......6粒(大粒)公仔箱論壇0 i0 u& Y, N0 X/ N
紅棗......10粒

; I" L% v. |8 _$ F3 _' I' ]os.tvboxnow.com+ t0 g" x  S9 }! z! J9 f
調味料:
7 r8 v  z. Y; @* s# I公仔箱論壇鹽......1/3 茶匙或適量
os.tvboxnow.com4 h" [. q$ l6 t1 O9 g1 B' S
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! B# w# f1 X: c" v# d6 I) r6 D7 ~
烹飪過程 :0 Z3 o$ ]+ W3 @! p+ J! ~
01.將水煮開後,加入老母雞,上蓋,用中火煲20分鐘。之後,將雞油拿掉。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  ~& r, g: I: E2 Z5 T  S
02.將材料B洗淨,倒入上湯內;上蓋,開大火煮滾後,再轉小火煲至少2小時。公仔箱論壇1 L  \1 j  ^$ i% k+ b
03.在最後數分鐘,嚐試一下味道,若覺不 ,加入鹽同煲1分鐘即可。

- [$ q5 `/ c. c3 ]' f公仔箱論壇
( e; {; R' s& N3 C& m! }) @os.tvboxnow.comIngredients A :, m! T3 ?, H9 j9 y# f5 i5 A
1 old hen, skin removed
) X$ j6 E# s4 d' Q2300ml wateros.tvboxnow.com. m7 w% T: Z% {1 y, q- U

" J8 V/ c( X( }+ W: ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIngredients B :os.tvboxnow.com) s9 Z& M5 y/ y' u; V
6 dried Chinese mushrooms (choose the big ones, soak them for at least 5 hours until soften)
5 K! I! `  }* I* J& V! H1 sea conch9 B/ ^" i) W( c6 Z5 M) `
100g hai zhutvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# _, I1 }% w5 a7 l
6 big scallops公仔箱論壇2 ]5 |" e; X- i( a
10 red dates
  Q. N) W1 g9 p$ @, ]9 O$ B
# Y9 _, i. n9 d" g) ^& T8 fSeasoning:- P% h4 [! l! p( \% Z) e
1/3 tsp salt or as requiredos.tvboxnow.com& U6 @. F, P) Z" j% G

$ r4 ^; G, t. l+ s' I% Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMethod:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ u) R8 E2 ]- d& X
01. Bring water to boil, add the old hen, cover and boil for 20 minutes over medium heat. Skim off any surface chicken fat.% I! X" e) G$ P: W% Q3 j! S2 J
02. Wash ingredients B and pour them into the chicken stock. Cover andbring to boil on a strong flame. Upon boiling, lower the heat andsimmer for at least 2 hours.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) X# k3 M$ Y9 ~: U+ |
03. A few minutes before turning off the heat, try its taste. If thesoup is not salty enough, season with salt and continue to boil for anextra minute.
& g6 u$ n6 P6 @/ O
. t6 ~& R3 i: k% f6 E公仔箱論壇




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0