os.tvboxnow.com6 H. u7 S- R% j3 P
那鸡又道歉了!这次是向雪州人民说Sorry,说什么这( B! P. G6 }- |9 i V; s7 o% r0 |" n
是以前犯的错。老夫就代表雪州人为你唱这首歌表达心意。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ ?) P+ J7 n# I4 S( L' n9 F! i
Apolozise - performed by Angry Selangor Public 1 E. B" k$ t6 d ( P# c5 M7 N4 N( \) j+ D, a" | I'm holding on your vows, till I m six feet underground ' I O& K, i% n( Xos.tvboxnow.com And I'm hearing what you say, you donno how stupid it sound 7 P1 d! H; y1 `" b公仔箱論壇 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' X* x3 Z! w( X5 f J
You tell me that you need me Then you go cut water down, but wait6 e( M1 @5 Z+ q. L0 m
You tell me that you're sorry , hope we don’t vote PR now ,we say TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* z# B1 n! b0 U2 K5 o! g' h- H& g
. N4 s" a- Y) U0 |
That it's too late to apologize, it's too late, I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late , w3 s& h- G5 |- n! i/ OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 5 \7 j2 d3 e4 ?2 | You took Bala hands, got Deepak in ,made the deals for you% l% _$ F* l- ?* Q
And you feed him with land, another scam, but that's nothing new, yeah yeah 公仔箱論壇' @/ R9 M% [- V0 Q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 V* v4 Q/ Q, x. a% [8 V
With the new diamonds set, we all know given to who$ l0 j: a0 s2 }
And you say sorry like the deviltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* z0 z; d' s+ ^2 t- r- z
and "You help me and I help you", But I'm afraid 2 s( Y# P8 j, H# v2 v1 B% Q- { a" K % @. F# d* U; Z It's too late to apologize, it's too late I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late, whoa whoa tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, _' D) j1 ?* v" y
It's too late to apologize, it's too late I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late 9 J4 Z0 Q: T6 c I said it's too late to apologize, yeah I said it's too late to apologize, yeah作者: gohtk 時間: 2013-1-14 10:55 PM