/ N; k& R: u O0 V3 I \& J- }3 {4 L& C公仔箱論壇慕尤丁相信,登嘉楼在第13届大选中將继续保持为国阵执政州属,而登州人民对巫统和国阵的支持率也预计將比上一届大选更多,因在各阶层人民的支持下,大家都希望看到该州能继续发展和变化。 " G. N9 o O, k; J 0 i _9 h' i- _慕尤丁于今早8时20分抵达登嘉楼,在当地进行一天的访问,他在机场也接受州务大臣阿末赛益和一眾州行政议员的迎接。5 z6 [3 I: r1 z1 m. X7 r2 G$ n
sometimes I'm just curious is there any fair and square statistic to support the statement release from our politicians. Too much info from politician parties and not sure who to believe, so we choose to believe on what we have seen~作者: stevensiew8383 時間: 2012-12-23 05:44 PM
Bull Shit作者: lengzaino1 時間: 2012-12-23 06:15 PM
这种自我安慰的话是由这种自我感觉美好的“污桶”人物说出,一点也不觉得奇怪~~2 D9 m! u2 Q, B5 `
因为它们已经和人民,社会完全脱节了~~作者: vl7933 時間: 2012-12-23 06:39 PM
年轻票流失说回流,又在骗人作者: internetpayee 時間: 2012-12-24 12:26 AM
自己讲,自己爽作者: nesce123 時間: 2012-12-24 10:58 AM
at one point, you are telling the citizens that the support for your party is back. at another point, you dare not to announce the confirmed date for general election. this is self contradiction. based on this logic, maybe i should tell my boss, I want to continue receiving my salary but I want to quit working and stay home watch Astro.作者: mustah 時間: 2012-12-26 01:07 PM
本帖最後由 civicboy1969 於 2012-12-27 08:47 AM 編輯 7 f+ l' W+ z: B, [# _4 g* p
公仔箱論壇7 n( X. b5 I; @% H5 x
有本事就解散国会,在大选度分胜负,不好成日讲迈D不切实际慨嘢..卜x狗阵!!