- `3 Z p( _- s3 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 J0 w7 n( ?. y8 o' \$ w
U.S. President Barack Obama, who campaigned on a pledge to push the nation "forward" if he secured a second term as commander in chief, will have his opportunity to fulfill that promise after triumphing late Tuesday in a razor-thin contest with his Republican opponent Mitt Romney, according to U.S.networks.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 t1 I; z& q) n T; V
8 u I7 o& ?) f4 z$ @5 b8 X Obama wins Ohio… and four more years!os.tvboxnow.com+ o8 Y9 I' f" y' L! O
% Q7 L4 D$ [4 n mos.tvboxnow.com今晚,雖然歷盡艱辛,雖然在政府內飽受挫折,但我比以前任何時候,對將來更有希望,對美國更有希望。我請求你們,令這份希望得以持續下去。這並非自欺欺人的樂觀,並非要無視前路的種種障礙與難關;這不是一廂情願的理想主義,不是要安坐一旁而不落場打拼。公仔箱論壇9 b, m1 D# {, h0 A4 n
os.tvboxnow.com- d% I" d$ H9 E% R
我始終相信希望──這份頑強的力量,始終在我們內心深處支撐著我們。在一切都事與願違的逆境當中,只要我們有勇氣繼續爭取、繼續努力、繼繼奮鬥,前方就會是更好的未來。 4 b# a) `5 v1 X6 ros.tvboxnow.com 6 k3 a! w1 R) _( J. m8 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb美國,在已有的基礎上,我們將繼續改善就業、尋找更多機會,為中產提供更多保障。我深信我們能信守開國元勛們立下的承諾:只要你願意努力,無論你是誰,來自什麼地方,長什麼樣子,愛哪一國;是黑人還是白人、拉美人亞州人還是印第安人、富有抑或貧窮、健全或有殘疾、愛同性或者愛異性……只要你願意嘗試,美國就會給你一個機會。 8 k, w. v# t0 Q; T公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 _& A& s/ W3 u: W- k
我深信我們的未來會如此,因為美國人民並不如政治表像所見那麼分化,並不是學者所講那麼犬儒。我們的國家,超越個人抱負的總和,超越紅州和藍州的分野──我們是阿美利堅合眾國,現在如是,永遠如是。) b, s/ s% ~6 |% `/ n) O
, q l4 \; m( S: k# w& K, s
有你的力量、有上帝的眷祐,我們將一起邁步向前,讓世界看見,我們的國家何以能成為最偉大的國。 3 i4 v( _5 W# K. O: v$ w- K4 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 K0 R, I0 `# n A' h; T
多謝,美國。願主保祐你。願主保祐我們的聯邦。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) B/ L# Z' r2 _" A) _; ^+ t: {! j
公仔箱論壇$ }; P, `3 }7 i. z& M
& n5 y' w5 ^. i. s# EPresident Obama Victory Speech in Chicago (Nov 7th 2012)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: D+ |: V7 F* G. T8 q$ D
[youtube]NZzkWNzAQsk[/youtube] 2 {# x; V w# L; H A9 i3 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: [# k& N4 {2 s c6 a
; Z0 K; y5 z8 Q7 N; ~ 作者: felicity2010 時間: 2012-11-7 10:49 PM
本帖最後由 felicity2010 於 2012-11-7 10:58 PM 編輯 # o4 V. w2 i, k+ v
) p/ G! ]' y2 K9 b8 p; ] 羅姆尼發表落選演說 z/ }! ]; p Y ^/ [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; D* ^* @- H* o+ |
) o- K; G+ U. D
[attach]1900333[/attach] 5 G( e& O) U6 R$ T2 [- y8 J # j" N+ u( X& f3 q* M6 nos.tvboxnow.com奧巴馬連任,羅姆尼發表簡短的落選宣言,承認落敗的他表示恭喜奧巴馬連任,並祝福奧巴馬與其家人,希望奧巴馬成功領導美國。他又感激他的妻子和拍檔瑞安在選舉期間的付出。羅姆尼演說內容全文如下:os.tvboxnow.com7 m1 g5 ~% I: u0 R3 `8 ]
. P K' t+ Q1 \
公仔箱論壇4 ^9 s" H, n( }" v; R
ROMNEY: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, my friends. Thank you so very much.os.tvboxnow.com- X$ K$ |" G6 V( S4 A4 Q+ Z
" Z4 Y- R& B; D4 m9 q
(APPLAUSE)os.tvboxnow.com7 ]2 t8 Z& Q$ k ]. E3 E1 |' {+ A$ C
/ u" O/ D+ i; E; l: ~4 d9 T, L
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. " ]) I; i' c; Kos.tvboxnow.com$ l4 r( C8 @: ]! o" k9 n, R
I have just called President Obama to congratulate him on his victory. His supporters and his campaign also deserve congratulations.os.tvboxnow.com- b+ [, `6 l. {/ R7 c
" y' q& T: ^' z/ D- BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。ROMNEY: His supporters and his campaign also deserve congratulations. I wish all of them well, but particularly the president, the first lady and their daughters.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( p8 q' G7 n( J! w- a2 z1 g8 ]( G
3 |* a* j2 O M! dos.tvboxnow.com(APPLAUSE) . K3 a% u# S i( Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 |' |* g' ~/ o+ u
This is a time of great challenges for America, and I pray that the president will be successful in guiding our nation.( o: C7 _* @" s9 }6 [
7 w+ y. I7 l" N3 k. yos.tvboxnow.com(APPLAUSE) & e1 q! c* A% G+ R+ j9 M% e) C5 r* D( H) I8 S
ROMNEY: I want to thank Paul Ryan for all that he has done for our campaign. 7 I1 r. |( r- L3 R2 ios.tvboxnow.com& n: b7 T d* r0 T
(APPLAUSE) ' l# v/ T$ q" \$ `) ^+ ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 ) V6 f$ |+ e6 N4 R公仔箱論壇And for our country.Besides my wife, Ann, Paul is the best choice I’ve ever made.公仔箱論壇# C( Z4 P) `# e3 K* h- q
$ l2 S1 q% l+ l! E* Eos.tvboxnow.com(APPLAUSE) / G9 n6 F- q8 e# @% A) pos.tvboxnow.com, H' G, X9 H) e f2 W' b/ { q
And I trust that his intellect and his hard work and his commitment to principle will continue to contribute to the good of our nation.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 Q) w$ _: |* M* c
+ B* s0 u* J' K" K9 s' Wos.tvboxnow.com(APPLAUSE) # i# [. W8 U6 m1 A2 H, Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 c1 X6 u- q1 E/ g' Y% F: Y
I also want to thank Ann, the love of my life.公仔箱論壇& E7 g7 x) z0 w: c; i' a
os.tvboxnow.com, n3 ~4 n& C: Q6 R" n
(APPLAUSE)# H4 f+ Q; V2 h
$ K3 x* m8 C' y. cos.tvboxnow.comROMNEY: She would have been a wonderful first lady. She’s -- she has been that and more to me and to our family and to the many people that she has touched with her compassion and her care.' G9 I3 p3 g, X( C* n
I thank my sons for their tireless work on behalf of the campaign, and thank their wives and children for taking up the slack as their husbands and dads have spent so many weeks away from home. % D( z% _& T' v " ^: p1 ^" w5 v% |公仔箱論壇(APPLAUSE) 7 d) o9 T* B+ F9 dos.tvboxnow.com 0 C& V. ]* z: W$ S3 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I want to thank Matt Rhoades and the dedicated campaign team he led. * m) [3 H; j! P6 h+ bos.tvboxnow.comos.tvboxnow.com* n) X# S/ l- {3 q- p! _& M( d
(APPLAUSE) 4 | h9 @# ^" Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇- ?8 R. B1 i x/ X1 g
They have made an extraordinary effort not just for me, but also for the country that we love. 4 W% {: j( }8 N( @9 [And to you here tonight, and to the team across the country -- the volunteers, the fundraisers,the donors, the surrogates -- I don’t believe that there’s ever been an effort in our party that can compare with what you have done over these past years.Thank you so very much.os.tvboxnow.com8 z$ x' Y r" M0 J( e! g" ~, E
; z/ A1 |: r. o* o. @; x- H
Thanks for all the hours of work, for the calls, for the speeches and appearances, for the resources and for the prayers. You gave deeply from yourselves and performed magnificently. And you inspired us and you humbled us. You’ve been the very best we could have imagined.os.tvboxnow.com) H2 g- R1 k" G
0 _! c8 G( v$ j3 H
ROMNEY: The nation, as you know, is at a critical point. At a time like this, we can’t risk partisan bickering and political posturing. Our leaders have to reach across the aisle to do the people’s work. 1 s+ O' W. {: M" V) J$ bAnd we citizens also have to rise to the occasion. We look to our teachers and professors, we count on you not just to teach, but to inspire our children with a passion for learning and discovery. 7 [' E$ D$ x7 V+ T+ ? x+ R' vos.tvboxnow.comos.tvboxnow.com9 Q6 G; s" V: V4 n V5 I
We look to our pastors and priests and rabbis and counselors of all kinds to testify of the enduring principles upon which our society is built: honesty, charity, integrity and family.公仔箱論壇 {2 X* ]4 ]4 g
; `) ~' X# S @; Q' W1 C$ O; Q$ pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We look to our parents,for in the final analysis everything depends on the success of our homes. # h2 C0 p% u, m" `3 _6 Z+ \! f* R公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb i, o8 ]0 x! k
ROMNEY: We look to job creators of all kinds. We’re counting on you to invest, to hire, to step forward.3 S4 M3 q- n& d" H, \
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* Z/ K. w/ V: @; ]% _0 Z2 |8 \
And we look to Democrats and Republicans in government at all levels to put the people before the politics.公仔箱論壇# y9 W3 }0 R' a6 j
7 R7 l% M C( M0 y2 Pos.tvboxnow.comI believe in America. I believe in the people of America. , @0 j, Z' _: h) i- Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 5 K; K0 \9 P: wos.tvboxnow.com(APPLAUSE)# Z, {' H% l$ t7 g
公仔箱論壇% C8 X( D( d5 E1 r3 F4 b
And I ran for office because I’m concerned about America. This election is over, but our principles endure. I believe that the principles upon which this nation was founded are the only sure guide to a resurgent economy and to renewed greatness. 7 Z9 O3 E8 |( }5 K# W* X0 H' n5 h公仔箱論壇Like so many of you,Paul and I have left everything on the field. We have given our all to this campaign. + W5 C, u U+ i d6 F) n/ H' kos.tvboxnow.comos.tvboxnow.com+ |1 }4 y; T- g- R! n
(APPLAUSE) 3 o2 x, x2 g0 t' u# }' N公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com5 Y; l* X% x) Z9 T& b: |
I so wish -- I so wish that I had been able to fulfill your hopes to lead the country in a different direction, but the nation chose another leader. And so Ann and I join with you to earnestly pray for him and for this great nation. 3 K1 A" Q `: L5 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 5 O( h- U7 V4 X6 Y( e1 f$ btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThank you, and God bless America. You guys are the best. Thank you so much. Thank you. Thanks, guys. " O8 |! k! s; }- q7 X0 X7 J & m: X- ]$ l! {0 E$ r$ M5 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(APPLAUSE)' d7 m% X# [6 Q3 v$ J: J
% m, ^8 ~) I" w1 sMitt Romney (GOP Candidate )Concession Speech: 2012 Presidential Election - X$ z* V' N7 d1 x A% R
[youtube]aQruYgVP2SY[/youtube] & u8 B y; _! }+ s( L7 [os.tvboxnow.com# Z) }6 X- o% C1 z9 L! g
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* U i0 x; {" M8 v: l
& J( t- e" F* F