Board logo

標題: 木碗 [打印本頁]

作者: michaeldreams    時間: 2012-3-20 12:42 PM     標題: 木碗

The Wooden Bowl
$ H+ z/ t: F. Q5 K( ?
% A! i: [* Y9 g0 F# |, ]2 sI guarantee you will remember the tale of the Wooden Bowl
9 I/ {; j. y0 l/ i* atomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, a year from now.
" _8 a7 o/ b3 Q) j
6 `: P) z( n6 dA frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year
- oldgrandson. os.tvboxnow.com3 j+ m' I6 I; B/ B/ G9 S
The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered.

; ^$ P6 \6 h3 \$ {2 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* M% w1 I- t/ |3 T0 Y( U
The family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky handsand failing sight made eating difficult. % g- E5 M/ b9 k' g$ T
Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor.
* O# e+ {( R: X- M" {/ k公仔箱論壇When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth.
8 Q0 p/ b& X+ d, L1 z- {  Oos.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇' F/ a7 C( y& W1 ?! P
The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess.
2 C1 G& w+ b8 _4 p! p; I'We must do something about father,' said the son.
' y0 y+ ]. q9 U% L6 U' Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor.' TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. S& ]# q9 F) F0 {3 \+ V2 P* y) r
公仔箱論壇1 n- J8 n7 H. Q+ `. V; j
So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. & B2 W% s' E1 F
There, Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner.
* H! G8 I. H2 O, |/ K( T0 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a woodenbowl.
; o1 _6 _3 a  c, [" U; Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* U3 m7 x+ v, EWhen the family glanced in Grandfather's direction, sometimes he had a tear inhis eye as he sat alone.
0 V7 M+ C8 }4 [0 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbStill, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when hedropped a fork or spilled food.
& o/ f  t* d+ d( A! d& r3 B5 j公仔箱論壇4 ]0 O: `8 x8 U
The four-year-old watched it all in silence.

, L$ B. Q& Z! ~- h9 ]/ F公仔箱論壇
- s; n1 g$ ?& K  Aos.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇/ ^( i' [$ I# Q1 A) I
One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scrapson the floor. ; N4 F# M8 {! {- p  l
He asked the child sweetly, 'What are you making?' Just as sweetly, the boyresponded,
  o2 Z; \) k0 V( x% Tos.tvboxnow.com'Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your food in when I growup.
4 r: c/ m: A0 @0 ]3 t" S) a# A' The four-year-old smiled and went back to work.os.tvboxnow.com2 b8 E1 g1 I; v( a# ~2 i7 N
公仔箱論壇9 K: X! h( s6 b( ]" ?7 i8 H
The words so struck the parents so that they were speechless.
+ t! f" V  T0 U, Q% J' N3 jThen tears started to stream down their cheeks. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" u6 P% b* A; ?1 i2 ^  l6 p
Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* p' W$ b" F8 P7 b7 t
# M; N- m$ x) x, X
That evening the husband took Grandfather's hand and gently led him back to thefamily table.
* i* Q0 F1 D# o9 z/ L- r5 x3 Yos.tvboxnow.comFor the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for somereason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork wasdropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.

作者: liberty    時間: 2012-3-20 09:20 PM

not understand.... its kinda hard to me to know what is wanted to tell....
作者: ww498094    時間: 2012-3-22 01:32 PM

Thank you for sharing!!!!
作者: aaq11111    時間: 2012-3-22 11:30 PM

thank you




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0