標題: Plz Help! Files are playing upside down [打印本頁] 作者: javiachan 時間: 2007-10-26 02:17 PM 標題: Plz Help! Files are playing upside down
Recently experience a problem when playing some downloaded files. The picture is upside down. I have no idea why this happened. Can anyone tell me how to adjust the file? I used Real Player and Window Media Player for playback. At first I thought it was the newly DL files but now even some old files that I have DL last year are also playing upside down. 1 v5 w9 t: O8 m7 ]; X1 z公仔箱論壇 ( q* d, J9 S- J. ^: c4 y# `/ HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Pls Help! Thank you.作者: balea 時間: 2007-10-27 07:58 AM
is it avi file? * r3 z+ R9 @8 X/ [' [try to use this to play it, K+ c0 R, g. B9 c$ y7 Z+ I
os.tvboxnow.com& N. ~) ^* k* c6 S, L" m1 w7 t
K-Multimediaplayer(萬用播放程式 個人推薦) & z3 K! M+ ~, C8 H1 i公仔箱論壇http://www.download.com/The-KMPl ... 0.html?tag=pdp_prod作者: javiachan 時間: 2007-10-29 03:18 AM 標題: 回復 #2 balea 的帖子
Thank you. This KMplayer works wonder. Thank you for replying my post. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! y( w3 A& x3 f+ I! W
It's the recently DL AVI files that's playback upside down but also the old ones that are in DVD format (wasn't like that before), but now I play them back in KMPlayer it flips back to normal. But is still upside down when playing in Real player. 2 H0 d- d% j) u+ Z k1 SThank you.