Board logo

標題: how to burn rmvb movie to dvd [打印本頁]

作者: lois19frend    時間: 2006-9-9 04:33 PM     標題: how to burn rmvb movie to dvd

please tell me ,how to burn a dl rmvb movies into dvd disc,so i can watch in a dvd player??" G. j: Z* @8 V/ k
Many thanx
作者: hkgirl0918    時間: 2006-9-9 09:59 PM

use Winavi converter or ashampoo movie shrink &  burn 2
8 q, |, L9 n* G' H  \5 t6 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI can't direct use these program to convert file. I need use real player burn the rmvb file to the disc first. Then use Winavi converter or Ashampoo movie shrink & burn to convert file from the disc. And then burn to another disc to watch in dvd player. 公仔箱論壇# Z. j4 D0 `5 S. @) B' Q
    I hope this can help you. I burn a lot of tvb movie already.
作者: lois19frend    時間: 2006-9-9 10:59 PM

please give me the winavi link if u got it
作者: littlebrynt    時間: 2006-9-10 01:06 AM

你要change左个格式先得啊,




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0