Board logo

標題: 金氏紀錄2秒的魔方 [打印本頁]

作者: hamtu5168    時間: 2011-10-21 02:50 AM     標題: 金氏紀錄2秒的魔方

[youtube]bUS_mqU_BQQ[/youtube]
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2011-10-21 11:28 AM

Ever wonder how to twist n turn that cube/ s  a3 c1 K& |7 m& n! h6 G" `& A
( t6 J( ]! d5 z) N3 L3 D- s9 X
and matched all the colors in the swiftest n shortest time公仔箱論壇1 t, F1 V9 j1 _" j; Q! y# f1 F
0 k( b0 o! `* @' ^5 G6 i2 H/ q
N yes everyone know it is a math formula with some trainning skills
' a, n+ `! |$ E2 a0 {  N" Z9 B公仔箱論壇6 R5 L* }0 _% s- `
Yet, this little cubic math formula we need to keep it at heart4 F& y2 u: y1 x6 C" v) R: |& d: @, d; R

4 k+ ]8 o& x; I! t# p4 q+ V( ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbcause, it is the little magic amulet in times of need n doubtstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( Z2 u( I$ c0 ~9 U
公仔箱論壇& r: z& I) y( L- G8 j, L* C2 N
to renew our confidence and create the math formula 3 k. x4 F- q' y2 G  ]4 o6 ?5 @; q

* y9 }2 I' z2 A9 H) w" s9 Los.tvboxnow.comto find the right colors matching its place again.
作者: pshum63    時間: 2011-10-21 05:43 PM

应该一早罢好应该要专的方向啊~~如果边有可能发生!!!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0