Board logo

標題: [粵語專輯] 粵語賀年歌 [打印本頁]

作者: buddhaboy    時間: 2011-1-31 10:41 AM     標題: 粵語賀年歌

我不知道誰唱那些歌。但是我很喜歡這個專輯。
0 [: H+ ?8 M4 w* t) k- L9 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ }. E* P# S$ N0 q0 r+ h9 O  ]
If you know who it is, can you please post the name.  The quality isn't the greatest because I got the audio from an old cassette tape.
' E7 G# }* X* H. c3 E
! K7 {4 m3 a1 `; o# B公仔箱論壇http://www.megaupload.com/?d=USO9RD6R
作者: smartboy1688    時間: 2011-1-31 11:12 AM

I know some of them are sing by 文千歲 劉鳳萍
作者: wl30082002    時間: 2011-1-31 01:51 PM

Time to listen to the New Year Songs. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!
作者: hyo123    時間: 2011-1-31 11:39 PM

Although we live in Canada, but more or less we have a celebration in Chinese
) w2 o  K2 y& R9 f+ o- c" l公仔箱論壇New Year, not for me because I am Japanese. Thank you for posting that music.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0