Board logo

標題: Problem with Attachment.php [打印本頁]

作者: drdrift    時間: 2011-1-30 04:44 AM     標題: Problem with Attachment.php

I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!
# h- ~  c" H7 J7 `os.tvboxnow.com
* B* t0 k# n, |$ Z* z+ N. v- ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI believe I've done something to ".php" default program.
2 j, Y& l+ V7 W8 c" P- y/ O
4 f/ ^0 B( ^4 p7 K2 k2 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnyone please help. Thanks
作者: drdrift    時間: 2011-1-30 11:48 AM

Anyone?
作者: TOT_shiawase    時間: 2012-10-22 12:22 AM

Why no reply ge???) N0 b1 A1 f* U1 V
I guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.
) ]* R' H2 J# U" V* Z5 m# S; f公仔箱論壇First, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.
* W( d3 Y* N; b6 E9 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSecond, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).
0 R  p/ R/ m5 s- _# I+ L! itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThird, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.1 J3 Q3 D$ l5 \- S
After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.
; L3 w, z& k0 L0 v7 k

作者: chanerin1    時間: 2014-9-2 09:36 AM

im having the same problem too. 公仔箱論壇' g" y; k1 G/ |4 L# E
I have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this:
( h, f" ]2 \5 J& w2 O, H3 f- _http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.html
* D6 z+ n% h7 ~6 T& |: f2 ?1 ^$ y  Q
but i cant seem to download the english show from link below:公仔箱論壇8 W* L6 c2 k; S
http://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.htmltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  j; `6 X& }9 y# w6 c! _! ~

8 K9 L" t# I( |4 los.tvboxnow.comwhen i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder./ a/ `5 b2 [% [3 k( o
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  U0 e# t2 h& D- d' w- y! q
Anyone can help?
作者: lckiong    時間: 2014-9-2 10:38 AM

Try right click & save as




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0