Board logo

標題: Dream City [打印本頁]

作者: amannn    時間: 2011-1-3 01:51 PM     標題: Dream City

拍摄地点:深圳福田区
! {2 I* G' Z; m1 C% k9 e  Zos.tvboxnow.com
# E7 p& n+ Z5 E6 |) t$ uos.tvboxnow.com[attach]1235208[/attach][attach]1235209[/attach][attach]1235210[/attach][attach]1235211[/attach][attach]1235212[/attach][attach]1235213[/attach][attach]1235214[/attach][attach]1235215[/attach][attach]1235216[/attach][attach]1235217[/attach][attach]1235218[/attach][attach]1235219[/attach][attach]1235218[/attach][attach]1235219[/attach][attach]1235220[/attach][attach]1235221[/attach][attach]1235222[/attach][attach]1235207[/attach]
作者: k23bb    時間: 2011-1-3 06:55 PM

影到好似模型咁........勁
作者: kikideebaby    時間: 2011-1-3 11:08 PM

高手即係高手,正!
作者: chowold2    時間: 2011-1-3 11:50 PM

A nice and beautiful city, but look at the traffic jam. How can you say that is the dream city?公仔箱論壇( O2 ^+ k" }9 r# I3 c# w; v7 s
No doubt those are the real good pictures from the 高手. Like it a lot.
作者: 鮮奶球    時間: 2011-1-4 03:20 AM

本帖最後由 鮮奶球 於 2011-1-4 03:25 AM 編輯
( h3 v/ \" X* I- Dos.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* u) V8 h8 y# T2 R% K# w2 Q6 P& }
u describe it is a dream city...
5 j: ]9 p$ A! X8 }1 t9 C4 o- M* s% a公仔箱論壇because in your heart ,it is a dream city long long time before...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 O8 y9 t* h6 n
thats look likes is a lover...each of the ppl ,lover is so beautiful in their eyes...only...
* X7 Z6 m2 b; u: \  f7 ^0 {公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. d9 k  s1 t0 a& _
long long time ago hv a song called...All I Have To Do is Dream dream dream dream...9 g5 w% i! A; M6 c) {5 J
and the lyrics is that..
+ q9 z/ F" n9 L) k; F8 N
# l' U) D# J5 a7 g! K7 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: ^1 V8 T) I' y9 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvball I have to do is dream ..Dream, dream, dream, dream Dream, dream
# C/ Q) w1 B) \6 D9 q2 {/ Eos.tvboxnow.comI can make you mine, taste your lips of wineos.tvboxnow.com3 c" I* s/ g! \1 {
Anytime night or day
# w* _7 T: L7 E# v公仔箱論壇Only trouble is, gee whiz
. I5 T0 F, E! N9 V9 q( eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'm dreamin' my life away

" ^  E. y" @* R& m# {# |  Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 v  ^5 e/ t5 @0 _3 R

5 d6 r  _' r' k4 X$ l2 W# Z9 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。do u remember!?2 s- I$ k9 l7 y( V; g  x- V+ g; L

' T% {  u- V) |! Q4 B.
8 r% q% w' m2 @/ s5 W3 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 {6 N& s6 i# f, R* Z
.
作者: vaio38    時間: 2011-1-5 04:24 AM

支持繼續分享!!




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0