Board logo

標題: Santo Domingo [打印本頁]

作者: norman.ho    時間: 2010-12-17 06:48 PM     標題: Santo Domingo

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2010-12-17 08:52 PM 編輯
4 |1 V4 S* j" p9 S  S* a; `os.tvboxnow.com" k5 W* a# H, l8 F- o8 t
Some of the holiday snapshots at Santo Domingo, nearly two years ago now, I think.
+ k. M2 j4 w; a3 i, cWasn't a keen photographer then.
* e6 X5 m* X& e
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 n7 M( p& ?, z5 j( {% I. n" d% t
The chapel where Michael Jackson got married.os.tvboxnow.com1 K5 ]2 J; ^; K2 W

2 P. [  Y6 I% l2 J. D) ?公仔箱論壇
( L2 I5 \4 G$ u# X5 D公仔箱論壇5 [" I  q3 P3 o1 @

+ B, D* q0 K, h2 T8 ?公仔箱論壇
# V! r" I* N# l0 U公仔箱論壇
5 h0 L" b" Y; T' K& T公仔箱論壇
- j) g' _- H) p) O
' @9 A2 K) q* v1 v1 [Jurassic Park was filmed here.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 \+ d7 }6 R3 b7 J0 I* _- T

% A# R8 s! Z/ C: j公仔箱論壇
! I  ?! t. Y' f7 _7 Pos.tvboxnow.com$ c( ]0 S- s$ L- g. t( V- a! f

: o7 K3 j. O. b6 B- t8 X3 v' Y% Mos.tvboxnow.com
1 N  m9 b  G# Q8 B
) q. j9 T7 \$ I, M0 e3 y公仔箱論壇
作者: busyfun    時間: 2010-12-17 11:18 PM

感謝norman.ho提供精彩貼圖!!* T6 }& F4 c, ~# ~
此地是聖多明哥,為多明尼加共和國首都,; [# L$ E- h$ e$ Z+ `; r% c+ }& f
也是加勒比海地區人口第二多的城市,
* h. ?( ~4 {7 {$ m! v$ Yos.tvboxnow.com哥倫布於1492年登陸多明尼加,是西班牙最早的殖民地。4 v! U" j5 i" d) N$ v
貼圖中可見它現今保存著大量西班牙式的建築,
7 t+ b0 x! y' O1 l; Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb當地並擁有美洲最早的道路、大學、醫院和教堂。
5 G9 C- Z" j7 N$ p& W. D- L公仔箱論壇體驗聖多明哥,可選擇慵懶無慮地,漫步在中世紀街道上,公仔箱論壇5 o3 x. c. K/ s/ L0 n3 m+ s" I  ?1 j
沈浸在它美麗的文化環境裡,這些都是體驗它的好選擇。
作者: chowold2    時間: 2010-12-17 11:59 PM

Dominican Republic after three centuries of Spanish rule, and with the French and Haitian interludes. The life, culture and religious throughout the country is a blend of the cultures of the Spanish colonists, African and European. It is such a quiet and relax paradise. Look at the building and the people,It is absolute my choice and my dream place.
作者: wang281    時間: 2010-12-18 11:27 AM

thank..........
" q1 S+ D; U( b7 E& |6 `............................
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-12-18 08:44 PM

咁你会/已選擇在此舉行婚禮嗎
作者: tegetdhgbeda    時間: 2010-12-31 12:24 PM

優雅的市鎮
: J+ Q9 ]6 L0 _( G& V4 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb多閒的環境
作者: bermir    時間: 2011-2-13 08:52 AM

建築物相當古老且具有特色,非常的具有文化氣息阿..謝謝分享
作者: sunnyng    時間: 2011-2-25 12:16 AM

thanks for sharing~~~~
作者: firegirl    時間: 2011-3-29 05:25 AM

太帅了。。。。牛
作者: jajao    時間: 2011-4-1 11:25 AM

公仔箱論壇有各位大大的努力分享相信一定能夠常常久久日益茁壯
作者: orchids    時間: 2011-4-15 04:50 PM

Beautiful place full of Spanish culture and atmosphere.The people there looking leisure is a fake image I think. They are unemployed is true.
作者: tyu76878    時間: 2011-4-24 12:25 AM     標題: 皇冠开户-皇冠现金开户-皇冠正网www.hg3355.com

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: ssk2008    時間: 2011-5-17 01:26 AM

quiet and clean. If feel working life is too stress, then should come here and enjoy a few days relaxation....




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0