Board logo

標題: 史上最毒分手歌 Pray For You -中文字幕.flv [打印本頁]

作者: jamesteoh168    時間: 2010-12-15 04:50 PM     標題: 史上最毒分手歌 Pray For You -中文字幕.flv

[youtube]hRRMbsewVG4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]公仔箱論壇; y5 l* E' M: y- W, c+ A
                                                                                                                          最毒分手歌 XD                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
5 C4 D' n1 V: r! j) g3 `: r7 c公仔箱論壇最毒分手歌 - 史上最毒分手歌分手也能快樂?!太假道學了一點吧!
2 P$ k  i/ X  F8 b6 F; H8 kos.tvboxnow.com/ _+ V5 g# P" Z/ u; J% b; z0 i: E4 o
不過男生也好,女生也罷,分手時的氣或怨都應該找個管道宣洩一下,別裝了,不爽就給他詛咒下去也沒關係,用念力來報復總比用暴力來對付好吧!
0 d5 F) o! l5 b  t2 ~7 O. F4 N0 m* sos.tvboxnow.com
" I4 @5 |( f# }' N$ Q& M  q* O最毒分手歌應該可以讓一些不太會罵人的人也可以爽一下吧!
8 Z+ O2 q) F$ o9 S* T( G公仔箱論壇8 O2 I: i, J# j7 d/ @3 T- a1 x
最毒分手歌 - 史上最毒分手歌看我的念力~~最毒分手歌
作者: dannyl.k.h    時間: 2010-12-15 08:53 PM

good song
作者: 小明家    時間: 2010-12-16 12:27 AM

隻歌幾好聽WOR..TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) a4 O3 J$ [6 M+ ~3 P
呢類歌我未聽過: y) ]4 B7 P) F3 u6 b
DREAM NEVER COME TRUE 真係唔開心: a- e* Y( R$ J3 J5 P- o9 c- |
不過個男仔如果真係為左個女仔整呢個隻都幾有心思既...# K# I, G/ ~. j% \' J" g: f7 ^1 Z
佢仲要唱到好似情歌....哈哈1
作者: ndleong809    時間: 2010-12-17 04:36 AM

Thank you for sharing
作者: aa00    時間: 2010-12-22 11:14 PM

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2010-12-22 11:20 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇- E$ @: W) v+ W
: ]# u9 ?6 ^. t3 C% t. ]- ~
作曲、填詞、演奏/唱的故然精彩,不過我還是欣賞那位人兄改『史上最毒分手歌』放在 the original english name of this song "Pray For You"/ |) Z9 w: H3 Q( L" ^8 z
還有你的分享。
" R& j. x4 K. I) H2 b+ G" Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb精彩、精彩。   
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- f6 Z! q; h9 y) F) |. v" Q% P
8 a# L% o; s% b$ F
若可以的話、可否分享這歌的英文歌詞?
作者: mr2907    時間: 2010-12-22 11:53 PM

《Jaron And The Long Road To Love - Pray For You》os.tvboxnow.com# _4 h9 y6 L9 o* O( X* y; F0 t

! M, f" E! t% V7 k' a; v===== 歌詞 =====TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; D$ U9 G/ }) W9 ^, Z- h4 O
/ v7 o, D( F8 u
I havent been to church since I don’t remember whentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 x& V/ T' V) d
Things were goin’ great ‘til they fell apart again公仔箱論壇5 t" r8 y6 o8 z: m
So I listened to the preacher as he told me what to do
" m  l" F  B0 n7 d4 J) _( yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。He said you can’t go hatin’ others who have done wrong to youTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 o) q  \9 E; Z8 f: G0 t4 e+ k
Sometimes we get angry, but we must not condemntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 l- I& ?' V. V6 q( ^- U% j3 }
Let the good Lord do His job and you just pray for them
: G, u  q4 ]  _/ i公仔箱論壇
. V- R  r% Q3 M0 pos.tvboxnow.comI pray your brakes go out runnin’ down a hill
' q) ^" i+ _  S/ v" o2 \  _I pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I’d like to
+ x3 g! B# j0 k& `I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls% c, P1 a4 u0 x3 _3 m& q8 w/ Y
I pray you’re flyin’ high when your engine stalls6 v8 O8 p- d  E. M
I pray all your dreams never come true4 y4 H4 H# f) F
Just know where ever you are honey, I pray for you公仔箱論壇- L; m- K' ?- s6 M2 z

. X/ n) k7 M6 @. Y- \公仔箱論壇I’m really glad I found my way to churchos.tvboxnow.com7 Z6 s2 U# s; a. _3 P
Cause I’m already feelin’ better and I thank God for the words
4 W2 ^# Y0 e. e0 b9 F) I0 ~7 ^' \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Yeah I’m goin’to take the high road公仔箱論壇4 o( v# T: W  v
And do what the preacher told me to doTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( n6 C3 K. C1 \7 R: S, U
You keep messin’ up and I’ll keep prayin’ for you
( O1 H( V# {# U) I* [) N9 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。os.tvboxnow.com2 B  P8 Q7 }# m& h: ?
I pray your tire blows out at 100 and 10
! u$ E+ R: M4 }. X4 oI pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoosos.tvboxnow.com/ o2 K6 n8 y# m0 ^) v, l( X2 |
os.tvboxnow.com, w$ u1 H9 K9 ?9 e
I pray your brakes go out runnin’ down a hilltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- Y( B- B# G+ R
I pray a flowerpot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I’d like to
3 R" G, q+ ^- G2 p/ h- a; lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls公仔箱論壇. F5 o. M6 @  N
I pray you’re flyin’ high when your engine stalls
+ s, G/ g. o$ v) R/ F8 l/ TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I pray all your dreams never come true
+ ^: Y, ^( ?7 E8 |' ~8 G3 J( w% atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbJust know wherever you are, near or far, in your house or in your car,
& b4 v6 s6 q. {! n0 n# P2 Z( G, ]公仔箱論壇wherever you are honey, I pray for you.




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0