
標題: 美國女警抓酒測 [打印本頁]
作者: 龙王 時間: 2010-10-25 12:31 PM 標題: 美國女警抓酒測
[youtube]A0O8QFycWk4[/youtube]
1 k; p8 z/ `' ]0 z. ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
作者: edisonfsf 時間: 2010-10-25 04:44 PM
hahaha,公仔箱論壇. l6 \' w% `9 K# C
Everything was great,9 Q @: A, s- E4 I# m7 A3 o
especially when the guy spell from Z to A backwards.
8 O+ T+ P! V' bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Quite funny that they do the dance so smoothly.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; c/ e% D5 N( a2 `. x4 f( `
it was because the guy just cant stand the
$ e) d# O4 f8 t7 d公仔箱論壇policewoman's dancing no more, that
; K/ {7 @* B0 x" Q# Q! i" P公仔箱論壇he spill the words out...
- ]% v- j" Y' L! i/ n( x% EYeah !! "He's just drunk" hahaha
作者: man7030 時間: 2010-10-26 10:26 AM
The guy is quite honest to admit being drunk, should give him credit for that. 
作者: 1orisun 時間: 2010-11-1 05:32 PM
I can't do as she said, even I didn't drink.
作者: kenji_2046 時間: 2010-11-1 06:32 PM
爲什麽那女警不用酒精測試機呢?不是更簡單嗎?若是人家真的沒喝醉,那不是給他當猴子一般耍?
但是短片的男生也不爭氣啦,把事實都溜出嘴了,誰都幫不了他,這所謂酒后吐真言.....哈哈
| 歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) |
Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0 |