I visited 吉林 many years ago, I was lucky to observed the beautiful 樹掛 some people , }$ Z+ {; ^+ F, ^ L6 ~6 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。had been waiting there for 3 days but couldn't see anything, the 樹掛 just formed after theytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; S1 P; N% B: b7 o6 V' d( q2 g
left. I also enjoyed the steam pot chicken and the hand toss noodle there.作者: orchids 時間: 2010-8-14 09:42 PM
吉林 is a very cold area, so that the famous 樹掛 can be formed under a serious cold weather. On such environment , hot pot or [da bin lo] is very good idea.作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2010-8-14 10:19 PM
Wonders of nature at its best. These are amazingly pretty. & N& k6 g5 a7 s# Q7 B; h5 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。In Northern US and Canada, winter is harsh and cold. The white stuff is pretty to look at until you need to snow blow in the cold.2 A9 M }3 @' U: A# ]
The icing on the tree branches is lovely until they formed at the roof...grrrrr... 2 v/ N% ~0 X1 a: xos.tvboxnow.com[attach]1097099[/attach]作者: k23bb 時間: 2010-8-17 09:13 PM