Board logo

標題: 希臘旅行 [打印本頁]

作者: xz12    時間: 2010-8-13 08:16 PM     標題: 希臘旅行

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, W1 h6 q, R6 I* m$ {" S  W
. \: o- h  T. |2 l$ j) f* v' }( K* {
3

1 Q; S& Y* C0 Y# w  Y

; f& p: i' k( a. y# e! c1 Y4


/ L. H* ]( ]. l& m/ T8 p) F: [公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com% s- b( D" c1 R- l( c5 y, m
5


+ l' O7 m6 k! T7 Bos.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ ^3 ^4 w) \6 C. n1 w

* }/ b* U, U. i- A' j+ @

作者: so7    時間: 2010-8-13 11:33 PM

希臘, a mysterious and beautiful place, I wish I had a little white house by the seaside so I can enjoy the sunshine and the beautiful blue sea everyday.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-8-14 09:23 PM

These had been posted before and seen many times. One more, all posts must consist of 5 pictures. Please pay attention.
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-8-15 10:40 PM

請注意.....每帖最少要有5幅圖片以上及可利用搜索功能避免重覆* M) I3 `$ s$ ^; F2 ^
下次要緊記啦......多謝合作.....加油




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0