Board logo

標題: Coral reefs [打印本頁]

作者: orchids    時間: 2010-8-4 10:27 PM     標題: Coral reefs

Coral reefs the great barriers Australia.
# v6 _' {! p- v8 t公仔箱論壇# c/ W/ b0 F9 C; h- Z

0 Q# {& @- [0 A! K公仔箱論壇
4 G7 Y9 A7 G- r: u5 I/ o/ `: U* d& k5 c1 G* @) |

% a% }" |$ e! Y5 B' `
" \! D! j. m: itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( P5 a' g3 v. z8 x) i
5 D) _% K+ F5 }6 E2 X- x/ y公仔箱論壇
. V2 P8 U- Q4 I# D; [' d
5 i# k- H( T0 V3 Y0 I& U  sos.tvboxnow.com! \8 K0 W: {3 Y2 q9 Z8 A0 d
公仔箱論壇4 E0 W8 v& B/ T3 @! K8 S* q. w

* K" ?& A! i, Y0 @: ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, W: f6 M5 O! S: C+ g- bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' }: D2 p  k" ]) l' j$ V7 a
8 C" y% F6 f. f3 J7 H

作者: ajheng80    時間: 2010-8-4 11:54 PM

很漂亮!
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2010-8-5 12:52 PM

Wonders of Australia.  They are very protective of the area, you cant take any not even the dead ones.
作者: orchids    時間: 2010-8-5 03:22 PM

Yes,because this place is a treasury to the Australians. Thousands and thousands visitors come to here to spend their money everyday.
作者: k23bb    時間: 2010-8-6 05:00 PM

海底世界就是美...如果係香港有咁嘅質素,就好咯
作者: llpop    時間: 2010-8-6 11:55 PM

謝謝你的分享喔
作者: so7    時間: 2010-8-7 04:59 AM

They are so very beautiful ! I wish I could dive and explore the beautiful world under sea by myself !




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0