標題: A Partial Eclipse [打印本頁] 作者: norman.ho 時間: 2010-7-13 06:44 PM 標題: A Partial Eclipse
There was a partial eclipse a couple of weeks ago. And I was trying out the long exposure method. The photos are alright, just alright. It's time like this I want to have a D3 with an 800mm Tele. (in my dream) . m- W0 V( P5 y! Kos.tvboxnow.com 7 S* r2 ?- F# {/ N1 x' ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 2 j, W# C7 c# }7 Q: p, \4 }os.tvboxnow.comA full moon night; ^; ]# c1 R0 r. V( u
1 w9 }! c3 S5 L/ l7 `# ]$ i $ O; O7 n% v( k- d3 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; _, P1 C! P' a9 X
Eclipse starts公仔箱論壇# I+ {% }" {) {3 g# u
The last picture why the moon is not in round shape?? camera lens distortion??作者: norman.ho 時間: 2010-7-14 08:51 AM
That's over exposure. The way to catch a sharp edge of the full moon is using f16, 1/10 sec. Overexposure gives a blur image of a bright object.作者: norman.ho 時間: 2010-7-14 09:20 AM
Anyone noticed the lunar eclipse is upside down? I only noticed it when I travel up north. So the next time when you visit Australia, look up the night sky, you will get a nice surprise.作者: chowold2 時間: 2010-7-14 11:40 AM