本帖最後由 orchids 於 2010-6-29 07:58 PM 編輯 6 C% u; _! d% Y& j/ I2 f 9 q. B( J7 j( q+ E/ A+ \, C3 Z公仔箱論壇Yeah, this place got every thing for sightseers, but beware of the big bear.作者: SweetLemon 時間: 2010-6-29 08:22 PM
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2010-6-30 08:24 AM 編輯 8 S5 \, ]/ M% n* s2 `: @% kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 4 @ B( }# J& A7 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The bear, I will scream and run if I see one, then I will really put myself in harmway. " Z+ \* ~; g) g4 ^/ Y; W# Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe best way is to play dead I think.作者: amannn 時間: 2010-6-29 08:46 PM
The mountains are so beautiful, the lakes are so clear, the water must be from the snow # U0 [4 f/ e9 A& T4 Cos.tvboxnow.commountain, no wonder the moose must be very enjoying the cool water bath. - ?3 ~' b; b, Y* VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* Y7 G# {( N, t6 Q
thanks.作者: ajheng80 時間: 2010-7-13 03:09 AM