Board logo

標題: [短文分享] Mary of Children [打印本頁]

作者: felicity2010    時間: 2010-4-24 12:59 AM     標題: Mary of Children

( p# W$ u9 b& R, `Mary of Children
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ ~0 W2 n; H- a- |% d

# P' B& O6 C; P9 A7 sos.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...9 `. L0 K' ?4 f9 t. J- B
If a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...
5 M; n; W/ e8 c6 h/ g, aos.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...2 v  p+ i6 Y* L0 E- z2 }
If a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...
; l* l4 j0 r* }5 M5 dos.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...os.tvboxnow.com; \. ^5 m; A0 s; Q/ o. b  B1 V
If a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...
& o2 _6 h3 r# q% @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ...- V% w, k7 E/ o4 a( ~' |
If a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...
; l" F- l$ R7 j, x9 Q; v( K$ |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 S+ ~$ R8 a# u: U7 m9 L# A7 B$ P
If a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ...
. D# d" T# g% z. s/ F1 k2 }7 w( mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...公仔箱論壇* `3 y# r. R; j: ^! o
If a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...
4 l% `- V( V2 H6 B1 `: b& @公仔箱論壇If a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...
- a3 Y4 m0 j; E$ x7 ^0 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...
& n$ r. N6 ^% N9 ]/ RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) q7 j0 n& _) `3 _- M* I0 G/ J
If a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...0 m  H0 t8 z8 t! @& L
If a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...os.tvboxnow.com- {0 l1 K  W. j- D( d
If a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...
8 d( ]+ m& Q3 i. wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...
0 C4 {& ~/ Y' X5 N% u  ?% oIf a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...
& Q7 P" n8 i, m) B  v公仔箱論壇If a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...7 B- P( s( I; `' A- z& V+ W% M
If a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...
, R3 A1 D4 b4 w4 Y: XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 M  Q. X1 o7 L
If a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...( e. ]8 k3 m- V) K
If a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
作者: 273075497    時間: 2010-4-24 05:13 PM

英文文章!有意思~

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0