Board logo

標題: [西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs [打印本頁]

作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2009-10-4 04:54 PM     標題: Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSH
' ?. @8 f2 E( b# x: G, E公仔箱論壇Herman's Hermits - 1967
) ]: @# J' j% jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 o3 }. z* _* K) V8 s# YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
; l: r* T9 m9 v/ \; E' RAll over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
$ c: c% z' Q; p公仔箱論壇You know what I meanos.tvboxnow.com. l4 Y4 F  Z- X' i9 I
Just the two of us and nobody else in sight
, Z( ~- U/ A. `- l) V8 S8 {5 ~( WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight
% H- e! D! u- U* }0 q' J% j  Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo listen very carefully# F2 ]3 _4 o# A: i3 H
Closer now and you will see what I mean
; w  X4 ~4 B/ k$ T* e4 E; X' _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt isn't a dream
- ?) |' S- q, G- T9 ]1 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe only sound that you will hearTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- w% I& S' s: t+ E
Is when I whisper in your ear' V) {" n$ K8 _8 u/ h; S0 Z2 j
I love you forever and ever
6 ?. {7 l) h0 S- j; f* Y. \There's a kind of hush all over the world tonighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) s0 q1 F) P& d' \( a0 A( {0 q
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love; t9 p. t) Z' N7 G9 t7 h
La-la-la-la-la-la-la
9 Y- Z7 c0 W/ D' g. q5 Q' ]os.tvboxnow.comLa-la-la-la-la-la-la-latvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 i  Y5 s9 _% _! X0 u1 V
La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la4 p2 o; f# m' }/ m: s, S* P
La-la-la-la-la4 b. A/ }0 Z; F/ c" S
So listen very carefully$ s1 o" R( N; Y. W# _, h) ^6 t
Closer now and you will see what I mean
2 L4 V' h. u! z4 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt isn't a dream
2 V; Z& f' L7 E& JThe only sound that you will hear
% `* F0 C. ?& ^% qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Is when I whisper in your ear
" Q5 x5 p  v* j9 d/ E# ^; ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI love you forever and ever# R" ~' P. Q" b6 L$ l9 j, f& A* Q, Z
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
# A1 p2 p# i0 }3 a$ g6 M, ^$ ]os.tvboxnow.comAll over the world people just like us are falling in love
) p0 q, h5 Q8 z& @+ h) T9 p) X公仔箱論壇Yeah, they're falling in loveos.tvboxnow.com  F$ U: Y, X# E, q
Hush, they're falling in love* ]- ?; t+ n7 d: D
Hush
& y8 n/ j$ N" M( x7 ~* l! K公仔箱論壇http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz: y& e+ m9 K- J, T$ \1 P# I+ w6 f* M% _
os.tvboxnow.com( o- e' J( [8 `* b3 U6 g/ j1 `  H" g
MRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER
' Q( a" i7 y7 W, ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(Trevor Peacock)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 s* g% w  w5 l. s/ h. U
Herman's Hermits - 1965
" A3 b5 M  E+ \. @' D* L公仔箱論壇1 M+ O; p, U1 N0 \( P+ b4 q$ x+ Y" @
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter公仔箱論壇% P3 ^1 Q; j; q* A2 \8 C, ]
Girls as sharp as her are somethin' rare
7 y  c" h) ~7 ]$ eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But it's sad, she doesn't love me now
/ C4 @; @7 Z* i7 v. E+ |; k2 btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbShe's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pinetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# v5 c! B( \# V) s& r0 |5 [
She wants to return those things I bought her
" O# G! h  r* pTell her she can keep them just the same
8 l2 {: ^4 f3 d" Bos.tvboxnow.comThings have changed, she doesn't love me now
& I0 y7 Z% ~, X  TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine公仔箱論壇/ X* F5 b' w! @3 C0 d
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well
3 u7 j* x# D: |! v6 PYou'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proudos.tvboxnow.com" [; P( P! |7 I: C5 D
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)) K5 x0 I3 c6 D" R% ]8 e
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 _" K  U6 r; O- v1 Z# h, L- ~
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my hearttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  h* w- l8 C* ^/ O3 W2 i
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pineTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 `: g& U) N$ A- b! W% L, K
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well, [/ k' x( f8 k4 I% ^
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud
% ?1 {# ~5 m6 P) ]( X3 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
& P0 c: @$ \  |6 T. b% B% zos.tvboxnow.comTell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
; p# u% m" ?$ [. I* ?8 Q" \6 X公仔箱論壇Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
' `9 {! b: I$ k: S8 I公仔箱論壇I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine8 L9 W! F) `9 w% ]; B$ j) N/ r
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& ]" y. W5 N  j/ y6 d& G
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) ?, [# H/ N+ u. W0 S/ v
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
  a5 O/ m& p* S( P+ K+ t* f+ |& S9 T) A公仔箱論壇Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
5 x3 V: k1 Q; t+ v: {7 s# Z( i% C% UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s
' W2 L! L, c% c' g' r5 S; QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 k* U4 u; l) m+ M: V公仔箱論壇LISTEN PEOPLE
- j: x, p: O0 Z& l4 w+ STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(Graham Gouldman)
2 ?+ f4 v3 Q8 ros.tvboxnow.comHerman's Hermits6 [1 K& b% \$ X  Y9 T( W
公仔箱論壇, q- ^8 |7 l' T9 X/ a- z
Listen people to what I sayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! P6 A0 c  E0 @4 r1 r  S+ V
I say everybody's got to have their day
# j5 U2 ~5 o9 X7 K5 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And don't you know that
- _/ |3 x& @8 R) z+ \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Everybody's got to love somebody sometimetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) R! O* [$ K) i2 n$ T1 I! _
Everybody's got to win a heart公仔箱論壇6 ]7 G/ P8 ?/ N/ j' |8 l, G
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime* A; c7 E, R1 J6 H2 j1 l1 H
When you do, I hope you never part公仔箱論壇  [% h+ }) J7 p) X2 p* m+ e
I once found love, found love just like you公仔箱論壇. \7 O8 b( Z) K5 L8 C& _( X
But then he came, he might come to you
( m. J0 w+ |' ]- b8 }公仔箱論壇And don't you know thatTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 I1 S2 r: j8 u: {( t9 [
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime
' w1 L8 p2 w. Xos.tvboxnow.comBut everybody can part
/ B, W9 y- J5 q/ s9 s公仔箱論壇Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime
- G1 C" T8 U" Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSo take care that you don't lose your heart
5 O+ ?; m' D& {% `( ?5 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Take my advice and you'll always findos.tvboxnow.com# i- \+ u% ^6 p; A
You'll be happy all of the time
2 r- w5 }, Y- _) h- j) j% {& `os.tvboxnow.comTake my advice and you will see
* R5 b# O! A, F2 k# Fos.tvboxnow.comYou'll be happy as you can be8 H* m; b8 R5 D. N6 F+ Y
Listen people to what I say
# o# y5 R6 Y  T6 [# ^6 C# CI say everybody's got to have their daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 T* E' b  I. \
And don't you know that
# r- a) v: p& O! Z' i& gos.tvboxnow.comEverybody's got to love somebody sometimeos.tvboxnow.com8 }  f) Z  ?4 c3 v
Everybody's got to win a hearttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 k0 ?( C; w/ V# d
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
& n) H: t+ }# f6 k! H; N6 j公仔箱論壇When you do, I hope you never part
! q. O5 L3 z$ s公仔箱論壇You never part公仔箱論壇& h/ {' `5 w) [1 B& V
Listen people
& d8 j! q+ ^: `) B8 {Listen people( p  ^. L7 }5 T% @4 w/ c$ @9 J' j
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0" M/ N/ p" y/ `7 o) d
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, @: A3 |2 F4 ]7 t
THE END OF THE WORLD
/ t& K( J# `0 \' D0 ?6 I6 |% n+ C& o2 ]% ]5 P
Why does the sun go on shining
) B5 I2 Z7 n, |2 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why does the sea rush to shore
) k& D2 s* }5 g! BDon't they know it's the end of the worldTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 K4 o0 n: N5 Z6 d, @
'Cause you don't love me any more
% r5 ]  L# u/ UWhy do the birds go on singing
5 E+ A% U* @& o2 z" qos.tvboxnow.comWhy do the stars glow above
; G, G! L, a3 o. [& r" ^' C4 \2 itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDon't they know it's the end of the world公仔箱論壇8 d2 Q' x% C( D/ ]
It ended when I lost your love8 ?" b$ V- t$ F1 y
I wake up in the morning and I wonder# T5 m- z0 b7 i; K* x  X
Why everything's the same as it was
7 z8 Q4 o7 Y3 D9 F  R3 vos.tvboxnow.comI can't understand, no, I can't understand3 C2 h: x0 E3 S) z  N2 H4 j
How life goes on the way it does
$ c1 P. P# D: }$ d+ Uos.tvboxnow.comWhy does my heart go on beating  `* ^+ j1 {$ o: X' Y  X
Why do these eyes of mine cryos.tvboxnow.com  {& m# I! u) }/ }& |+ ~
Don't they know it's the end of the worldtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 W+ G: u2 `" {3 M2 B. {
It ended when you said goodbye0 \1 U/ s- U0 W5 k* `6 S
Why does my heart go on beating
: k/ ^3 E3 S8 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why do these eyes of mine cry
7 k& G7 L- p! ?: j  c- Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDon't they know it's the end of the world
% t* f% V0 b1 p; _$ z- e' BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It ended when you said goodbye
* b8 j" L2 ]$ }) r2 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* l' R* D8 \/ c# JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrj. m0 u. N2 a6 k* Y: I! t
Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.$ u6 N+ f- L1 a9 K
公仔箱論壇+ K1 _5 i) }8 `( H" \! i- w! h, U
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& k; t! H% j4 q. U# Q6 ]8 x0 |7 Z
NO MILK TODAY公仔箱論壇/ Z: q3 X5 b: ]7 B
(Graham Gouldman)
  ^( `4 W& \7 p$ JHerman's Hermits
$ d) J' p/ R9 W& eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
) @( T' g1 n8 X5 Z( a% |! j  lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone away公仔箱論壇6 y2 [: h6 M4 u
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn公仔箱論壇1 h4 v/ V$ n3 {
No milk today, it seems a common sight
& D: `; i# i6 X$ H6 g: gBut people passing by don't know the reason why  a/ S$ c3 ?5 s8 N6 v1 J6 n
How could they know just what this message meansos.tvboxnow.com( b8 R/ ]% L! R. X' l6 u5 v
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams公仔箱論壇6 C; r9 n2 h  y" N3 b5 q
How could they know the palace there had been
" A, F) ]) l" ]4 X9 ]os.tvboxnow.comBehind the door where my love reigned as queentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: q- R" ^% C  T: D6 q! f0 u; A, [5 W3 M
No milk today, it wasn't always so
. P; q7 x+ \% w& e5 e6 F6 JThe company was gay, we'd turn night into dayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# k8 A1 I7 e% e
But all that's left is a place dark and lonelyos.tvboxnow.com0 F- B! t! o) k
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
% ]5 p/ v7 \7 s% M' lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Becomes a shrine when I think of you only
' f" \9 n* w7 i5 w- ^( Xos.tvboxnow.comJust two up two down公仔箱論壇# O9 {' D  T4 X, _
No milk today, it wasn't always so
; L" i1 N- P  W6 I4 wThe company was gay, we'd turn night into day公仔箱論壇9 l5 b3 v3 [0 h$ e, }
As music played the faster did we dance  s7 C2 [# {  I' r
We felt it both at once, the start of our romancetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, q2 K) U- s  l- U; G  M
How could they know just what this message meansTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# _& i9 y) c) b8 l8 r1 M$ ^
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamsos.tvboxnow.com5 ]( ~+ V4 g* g! d$ ?/ ^; X. i
How could they know a palace there had been
/ o- x" f: ~4 a( J; vBehind the door where my love reigned as queen公仔箱論壇2 F* n& w+ a/ N, S, A9 G
No milk today, my love has gone away公仔箱論壇+ v5 B; d: C, c8 v* l7 v% i
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
( p7 f) E5 I3 F* K$ K& B7 J公仔箱論壇But all that's left is a place dark and lonelyos.tvboxnow.com0 |; `" t& [/ z( j; U8 N* I8 A
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
7 n, D+ D2 T2 F7 y9 l4 a: m* l8 q1 `4 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBecomes a shrine when I think of you only
9 O# a, T* D! x1 v8 cJust two up two down8 B/ [2 Y* }' I1 e  I
No milk today, my love has gone away公仔箱論壇6 G9 B/ b4 R8 W8 B! v) O
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! i5 N, M: T% w2 [* L! {
No milk today, it seems a common sighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: ^9 n' K% T: [) b# }5 x4 H" w
But people passing by don't know the reason why
# e4 D  W' S9 o7 J+ ?+ E  j5 {os.tvboxnow.comHow could they know just what this message means
2 N, j8 `/ o( _* Q: d5 ^/ \8 B公仔箱論壇The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
! Z+ j* j6 h, u7 F) u. atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow could they know a palace there had been9 N8 x: {! C3 d" `+ K/ [1 B9 B
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
% \9 b( Y8 q7 @, ios.tvboxnow.comNo milk today, it wasn't always so
8 H1 W- s8 e2 V- P/ o4 i7 W公仔箱論壇The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
1 t  I. M- b' ^: y+ [+ f5 oBut all that's left is a place dark and lonely
! Y6 D  i$ t  tA terraced house in a mean street back of town
1 r( f8 D/ u# i# C& P( dos.tvboxnow.comOh all that's left is a place dark and lonelyos.tvboxnow.com% `- c4 H9 ]! D/ M
A terraced house in a mean street back of town公仔箱論壇9 z& L2 H1 ?7 L
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
) f! C$ l& h& C) g: P: Uos.tvboxnow.comA terraced house in a mean street back of town
# F. _5 _: C. ?2 ~$ L+ i" T; K公仔箱論壇
3 L6 Z" X9 N6 U+ b( `+ Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2009-10-6 03:33 PM

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇, K  y$ G) x/ ?1 ^$ z' R1 i
公仔箱論壇; e7 V4 M% x& E9 V' c4 R' G  M
72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.8 j  C+ [3 d8 ~! A7 ?3 w
No Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.
6 k- C+ K2 d8 |8 z. D2 dThank you.
作者: watatau    時間: 2009-10-6 10:31 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: IF212    時間: 2010-1-9 08:09 PM

這幾首金曲可算是Herman's Hermits的代表作
作者: ebay    時間: 2010-1-10 05:44 PM

thanks a lot

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0