Board logo

標題: 阿泰的工作进行时? [打印本頁]

作者: kingjames    時間: 2009-7-13 10:55 AM     標題: 阿泰的工作进行时?

Will Ron Artest's act work with Lakers and Kobe Bryant?

Gina Ferazzi / Los Angeles Times; Philip Scott Andrews / Associated Press
Ron Artest, right, said he respectsKobe Bryant during the press conference introducing Artest as thenewest member of the Lakers Wednesday.

The newest Laker will have the strongest locker room personality since Shaquille O'Neal. And we all know how that played out.
最新的湖人将拥有自奥尼尔离开后最强壮的更衣室.而且我们也知道这一切是怎么发生的.
Bill Plaschke
July 9, 2009
Not content with simply leaving first impressions, newest Laker Ron Artest showed up Wednesday pounding some serious first dents.

不满足简单的首映,新援阿泰在周三抖了些别的玩意.

He talked about showering with Kobe, messing with ESPN, honoring Michael Jackson, and strutting for Hollywood.

他谈到了科比洗澡,关于espn的妨碍(指对他吗?),对MJ的纪念以及对好莱坞的向往.

"Sometimes I speak my mind and people aren't ready for what I say," he said.

“有些时候我表达了我的想法可是人们却并没有为此准备好,”阿泰说.

This would be, um, one of those times.

嗯......不过这也只是个别时候

The initial question at his introductory news conference was asked by him.

在他加盟的新闻发布会上对他的采访.

"Where's TMZ?" he asked. "They're not here?"

“TMZ在哪?他们不在这吗?”阿泰责问道
The gossip website was missing, but the dish was everywhere.

留言网站没消息了,但是影响却是那那都是.

Whenasked what he's learned from his vicious role in the infamous PalaceBrawl five years ago -- which began when he was pelted with beer whilelying on the scorer's table -- Artest frowned, "I don't lay on tablesno more," he said.

当被问到从五年前奥本山宫殿打架事件中扮演的那个恶汉形象后学到什么时--阿泰皱着眉说道:“我以后不会再躺在记分台上了”(事情的起因就是他躺在记分台上被一杯啤酒砸中)

Whenasked if he really began courting the Lakers two seasons ago by cozyingup to Kobe Bryant in the shower after the NBA Finals elimination inBoston, Artest shrugged.

当被问到他是否真的在2个赛季前“追求”湖人,并且在总决赛湖人被凯子淘汰后近距离的看到科比洗澡时,阿泰又耸耸肩说

"Yeah, I walked in the shower," he said. "I'm not a homosexual or nothing like that, but Kobe had no clothes on."

“是的,我经过了澡堂子,我不是同性恋患者,但是科比确实是一丝不挂.”

When asked to explain his comment to a TV network that the Lakers needed to be "hoodalized," Artest smiled.

当被问到如何解释它当初对一个电视网络媒体评论湖人需要hoodalized时,阿泰笑了.

"Ihoodalized ESPN," he said. "I was just playing around, it was a joke,it was just off the top of the head, you got to have fun, it'ssummertime, enjoy life, enjoy the moment."

“我hoodalizedespn,我只是在那打球,这只是个玩笑,它不过是占了个头条,你得娱乐,这可是暑假时光,享受生活,享受此刻吗.”

When asked why his Lakers jersey will be No. 37, Artest laughed

当被问到为什么要在湖人选择37号球衣时,阿泰笑道

" 'Thriller' was the No. 1 album for 37 weeks," he said.

“‘Thriller 在37周内可是销量第一的唱片”.

Whenasked why he sat courtside at Lakers playoff games this spring afterhis Houston Rockets had been eliminated by the Lakers, he reallylaughed.

当被问到在今年火箭被湖人淘汰后他为什么还要到湖人的场边看球,这次他真的笑了

"Ijust wanted to get my media time," he said. "I just wanted y'all tosnap pictures, get me on the camera. I was there as a star. I had toget my L.A. on."

“我只是在享用我的媒体时间,我想要增加上镜率,我得上镜头.我可是个star,我得在L.A保持这些.”

Oh, he'll get his "L.A." on, all right.

他要享受他在L.A的时光.

The question is, will he get his "Lakers" on?

可问题是,他能享受它的洛杉矶时光帮助湖人吗?

There'sa big difference between the two feelings, a gap that only a presenceas powerful as Shaquille O'Neal has been able to bridge.

两种感觉可是相当不同的,这种空白只有当年奥尼尔出现才填补的了

What works on Hollywood Boulevard doesn'twork so well on Nash Street. What may be cool in your house doesn'tplay so well in Kobe Bryant's house.
如果你在好莱坞的林荫大道干得好并不意味着在纳什街也干的漂亮.在你的地盘玩的转可在科比的地盘就不一定了.

And thus the only truly important question of the morning could not be completely answered.
而且这个早晨几乎是唯一的最重要的问题却没有得到完整的回答

Can the new tough guy co-exist with the reigning tough guy?
新来的霸男会配合辅佐好老大吗?

"You're going to follow him, that's ano-brainer, and I didn't even finish school," Artest said of Bryant. "Irespect a guy like that . . . a guy who has everything to lose . . .who will do anything to win."
“你当然得打他的下手,这是傻瓜都知道的问题,我还没毕业呢,”阿泰说道科比“我尊重想科比这样的......他是一个输多少东西就会拿回多少东西的家伙,他永不服输.”

Just like many other answers he offered Wednesday, it was funny, honest, bordering on the outrageous.
就像他周三的其他回答一样,搞笑,诚实,还能给你暴些猛料

In other words, it was exactly the wayO'Neal used to answer questions, which reflects the loose attitude thatwould drive Bryant crazy.
换句话说,这实际上是奥尼尔回答问题的方式,这种松散的态度会把科比逼疯的.

Artest is the first vocal leader to join Bryant in the Lakers' locker room since O'Neal, and you know how that worked out.
阿泰是奥尼尔走后科比碰到的第一个自主发言的家伙,你知道这肯定会发生的.

Given that Artest will be replacing the beloved and respected Trevor Ariza, what are the chances that this will be different?
用阿泰换走了令人深爱与尊敬的扎扎,这个交换会有不同吗?

A couple of days earlier, in a newsconference held at his basketball camp, Bryant didn't sound so certain.To those readers who have ripped me for not effusively praising thismove, listen to your leader.
几天前,在科比篮球训练营的一个新闻发布会上,老大的谈话听起来不是很确定.给那些指责我不对这个交易感到兴奋的人听听科老大的言词吧

"It's tough to say whether we'll be a better team," Bryant told reporters. "It will just be a different team."
“很难讲我们会变成一支更好的球队,只能说我们会变得不一样.”

Bryant's involvement in the signing mirrored his uncertainty.
科比被这个奇怪的签约搞的自己也没谱了.

Artest said he talked to several Lakers before signing here, but Bryant was not one of them.
阿泰说在和湖人签约之前他已经和一些lakers谈过了,但是科比却并不包含在内.

Bryant has been consulted on Lakers moves in the past, but this was not one of them.
科比在这之前已和球队对交易球员进行了协商,但阿泰却也不在其中.

When the deal was finally done, it was Artest who had to call Bryant.
当这个交易最终完成时,是阿泰主动给科比打去了电话.

Not exactly a strong handshake between two guys who just last winter attempted to behead each other.
两人之间似乎并没有相见恨晚的情形,科比刚刚赢得了和阿泰的较量(季后赛对火箭).

"It's something we've both been trying tomake happen for a while, and here it is," Bryant said later of Artestin his news conference. "He's a great teammate."
“这是我们共同想要做一些事情的时候,阿泰是个好队友.”科比在新闻发布会后说道阿泰.

That didn't exactly mesh with his earlierquote, so it appears that, at the very least, Bryant is as uncertain asmany of the rest of us.
这和他之前的说法可不吻合,所以它表明了至少科比和我们大多数人一样对这个交易很不放心.

This would include, I'm guessing, some Lakers employees.
也许我猜也包括湖人其他的一些球员.

"I know what you're saying," General ManagerMitch Kupchak said when I expressed the fears about Artest. "But givehim a chance. I think he deserves a chance. He said all the rightthings today, he should have a chance to show he means them."
“我知道你想说什么,”当我表达了对阿泰的担心时总经理库普切克说道:“给他一个机会吧,我认为他应该拥有这个机会.他今天说的都非常正确,他应该有个机会去兑现他说的.”

But even when he says the right things, they sound like the odd things.
但是即使阿泰说了正确的话,可怎么听起来却很是奇怪.

"I really don't care if I score. I just wantto win," he said. "I don't have a problem with deferring if it'sworking. I don't have a problem with not scoring a point and winning,that's what's important."
“我真的不在意自己是否得分.我只想赢球.不会有消极怠工的问题.如果不得一分却可以赢球的话我也十分愿意.这是重点”

When told that he was echoing the philosophy of Lakers free agent Lamar Odom, Artest was delighted.
当被告知自由球员喇嘛对他回复的态度时,阿泰非常高兴.

"That's what Lamar said?" he said, pausing. "He told me to say that. He said you'd love me if I said that."
“喇嘛是这么说的吗?”他顿了一下“他告诉我这样说.他说要是我这么说你会喜欢我的.”

He paused again.
他又停顿了一下.

"Really, I want to average 50," he said.
“真的吗,我想平均的50分”他说.

It was a joke. I think.
这只是个玩笑,我认为.
作者: 94188k    時間: 2009-7-13 01:59 PM

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0