Board logo

標題: 用英文讲肉麻话。 [打印本頁]

作者: 风飘落叶    時間: 2008-9-14 01:32 PM     標題: 用英文讲肉麻话。

1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。 公仔箱論壇5 Y- [7 Q% H& S
8 h% k2 A5 S9 C& o; G. q  y7 A
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.

; {. f, W; x( ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbos.tvboxnow.com  ~8 F2 h! y9 U3 ~8 @* ?6 h
2、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。 6 i9 O7 s0 m7 e
公仔箱論壇2 c1 H0 h* `" a1 n1 W- w. e* o5 z
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears. 7 V* K% J; D8 [0 r
公仔箱論壇: W' R" G8 d; \7 @7 P2 B
3、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。
+ D/ t5 F1 g0 V% PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 n/ f5 b$ k9 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about, too, I miss you. 0 y( c% k( y! Y- {- t3 j$ S2 |5 t

' j* I, G2 Z) p* ^; E* S8 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4、常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你……
) S% a0 W! y" `( K/ W& p6 O; G) m
/ c% A& I. E1 UThose days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you, and miss you so much……
- m. M/ T& W( P) b* Z: }
8 i) v: K) `/ v$ O. k+ U公仔箱論壇5、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。
" `6 Q$ d6 ]+ N  t& n2 e! t/ L; ]7 fos.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇/ g$ L7 |. h/ f! |
Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart
% G: q# A. ~. b$ p1 x9 Q公仔箱論壇6、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!
' w* m9 Y2 x. T+ D公仔箱論壇
' ^- y1 ^: z( b% uos.tvboxnow.comListening to my heart beating. seeing how much I love you, I dare to admit how much I love you. When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you!
  i* E7 }+ P7 r1 z, G公仔箱論壇& N, m. E7 T6 [' \; }
7、千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福!
5 r3 N' o# V# f# N; W: h3 \( ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThousands of times I have thought of you. My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you, I don’t care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you!
. Z, J7 C, n+ I2 j' Mos.tvboxnow.com
$ z) r$ n. O. b/ Z. ~3 hos.tvboxnow.com8、不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。 公仔箱論壇# h" \5 {9 d7 r- i9 m0 F

( y) r$ m- F0 C1 }I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely.
  o/ V6 J( Z9 C$ otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' i0 F' n" W: c# v; w; Bos.tvboxnow.com9、长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。 7 {- ^' c& p+ c' z9 ]
公仔箱論壇$ U8 b% G) k; {7 {( d3 d, }
I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last. % j1 g; g9 l1 F* r

$ F$ d  P3 x& Y- l3 Cos.tvboxnow.com10、好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" r0 {3 m! \* ^- W: i
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  I, g' b8 l8 H& y$ g1 D1 A
Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever

作者: kyd82    時間: 2008-9-14 01:33 PM

不错,收藏了,偶一下子背不过,呵呵
作者: kyd82    時間: 2008-9-14 01:33 PM

多谢了,呵呵

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0