Board logo

標題: Burnt Biscuits [打印本頁]

作者: scherzando    時間: 2012-9-22 11:48 PM     標題: Burnt Biscuits

When I was a  kid, my mom liked to make breakfast food for dinner every
$ L0 H, [- I; ]8 l) j' Y$ GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。now and then.  And I remember one night in particular when she had made公仔箱論壇, U6 g* V- y/ i% R
breakfast after  a long, hard day at work. On that evening so long ago,& T0 G: R" ?" _
my mom placed a  plate of eggs, sausage and extremely burned biscuits inos.tvboxnow.com# |: D) G* M6 N
front of my dad.  I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed! Yet all my
' h* s; C7 J( j* x# wdad did was  reach for his biscuit, smile at my mom and ask me how my day
9 B$ G# n" ~/ o5 _was at  school. I don't remember what I told him that night, but I do
3 a& B6 W5 L3 t+ E* ^3 ios.tvboxnow.comremember  watching him smear butter and jelly on that biscuit and eat公仔箱論壇, y% C- V; c0 l. r
every  bite!
7 T1 b/ A9 }/ ?9 _* H& z7 D+ ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 A$ l* A1 Z! }7 V- p, o
When I got up from the table that evening, I remember  hearing my mom
/ j- M: C/ S; f; ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。apologize to my dad for burning the biscuits. And I'll  never forget what. S. a- l: F% h/ A8 q! `
he said: "Honey, I love burned biscuits."
& p+ C! n$ @, k3 D3 ]公仔箱論壇
, S. e, n! H( dLater  that night, I went to kiss Daddy good night and I asked him if he# S% T, d  x+ l+ d# _- w9 R( G# U
really  liked his biscuits burned. He wrapped me in his arms and said,
) L3 q% I, ^* Z  y"Your  Momma put in a hard day at work today and she's real tired. And
" q2 n, [) e7 \, e. ~. VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。besides  - a little burnt biscuit never hurt anyone!"TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ Q. I& q! m7 f: C- x& E
( K* A; ~3 b4 c7 `, A, Z/ E/ D
You know, life is  full of imperfect things.....and imperfect people. I'm公仔箱論壇) ~6 B9 C5 i) G4 v
not the best at  hardly anything, and I forget birthdays and anniversaries
2 Y8 B8 |1 S6 @8 \. h; u; T; Z3 hjust like  everyone else.公仔箱論壇9 S2 p" y/ ~" C# I" g8 w
What I've  learned over the years is that learning to accept each othersTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- x8 E& m  x; j# C
faults -  and choosing to celebrate each others differences - is one of
( G9 f  t* v* [; j" v% m+ Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthe most  important keys to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting
7 X1 \& t5 S: E& X, p3 mos.tvboxnow.comrelationship.
& p5 P6 S. @8 @* r5 l! ?# d& j7 t
! h( g$ m6 w3 r' a1 ?3 l3 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And that's my prayer for you today. That you will  learn to take the good,
, J' I$ G; r* N7 eos.tvboxnow.comthe bad, and the ugly parts of your life and lay  them at the feet of God.公仔箱論壇; N8 f* @+ S" [0 z
Because in the end, He's the only One who  will be able to give you a公仔箱論壇5 m7 A0 M2 _6 Z- y$ |: q* V9 W/ e9 F
relationship where a burnt biscuit isn't a  deal-breaker!os.tvboxnow.com' O1 f2 }7 G4 N0 Y' S! l, R

$ G& p3 c8 y3 R3 {) LWe could extend this to any relationship. In fact,  understanding is the
. a; ^# Y8 `6 l# X+ `. atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbase of any relationship, be it a husband-wife or  parent-child or
( @9 u# d0 O0 _0 Gfriendship!os.tvboxnow.com4 y4 Z% p/ O& ~! J9 C+ g: M" p. ^

# A5 Q, L7 N- p0 b6 k0 p) D7 [公仔箱論壇"Don't put the key to your happiness  in someone else's pocket - keep it公仔箱論壇% F, \0 v" Y6 f) B
in your own."
+ [! ~7 ^5 g; z9 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0