Board logo

標題: Very true in life... [打印本頁]

作者: scherzando    時間: 2012-9-5 10:03 AM     標題: Very true in life...

. q( x! G* ^: G7 a3 @
" l5 w8 B0 D& U! o

1 a  R6 w# {& ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb                                Sixty plus         and Going Strong.
4 _4 k+ w* v) [: v4 O0 l) h(Translated         from the original in Chinese)' S1 I" q( c; p/ M% P; _, v$ T
There are         1000-year old trees in the mountain, but not many 100
' e5 F4 z/ t/ I5 k0 g$ f公仔箱論壇year-old         people…………….

4 |8 i  ]' s5 r/ R9 c& Q, b! p
( a6 z; J4 N# iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ \; X4 {; L! N* F% _0 D! }                At the         most, you live until 100 years old (only 14 _9 m$ ]7 @, u) I2 i
intvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) ^! p4 d3 ?, v
100,000).

. O- R5 I" M. C: `: FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Because you         don’t have many years to live, and you can’t take alongTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 a( ?, k. h3 C3 D2 }
things when         you go, you don’t have to be too thrifty…….Spend the money
6 g3 R5 u' i' ]* oos.tvboxnow.comthat should         be spent, enjoy what should be enjoyed, donate what you
$ o% s; L( m% O( a- y7 u# B8 G/ E' ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。are able to         donate, but don't leave all to your children ortvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# \- a9 e+ ~" Y6 t; v
grandchildren,         for you don't want them to become parasites.公仔箱論壇0 G; Q: T1 o" q% H# C
Don't worry         about what will happen after you are gone, because when youTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: o  ?) \: v3 ^# V& x6 A
return to         dust, you will feel nothing about praises or criticisms.
( x, |7 D3 S& {0 I- X% S( s0 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Don't worry         too much about your children for children will have their
; T! h7 t; ]( a# y8 L. R$ ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbown destiny         and find their own way. Don’t be your children's slavetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 W. p) p* \" G: g* K
Don't         expect too much from your children. Caring children, though         caring,os.tvboxnow.com2 l, N9 z! V+ G$ H9 a0 s  c
would be         too busy with their jobs and commitments to render any help.os.tvboxnow.com  n; i/ Y6 _! D( s. @
Uncaring         children may fight over your assets even when you are still2 f. n% \, G. K; B# \, k% a
alive, and         wish for your early demise so they can inherit your         properties.& f6 W: [# q1 i0 I' d& y, U! N
Your         children take for granted that they are rightful heirs to         your' ~4 C, X' ^$ O) X0 o6 q) F; P
wealth; but         you have no claims to their money.os.tvboxnow.com" q/ Q8 {3 j, r
60-year         olds like you, don't trade in your health for wealthtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 y5 A0 j, ~. e& E1 ]
anymore;………….Because         your money may not be able to buy your公仔箱論壇: l8 v) N. N1 Y! e
health………When         to stop making money, and how much is enough (hundredtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 c: c" i& V- p9 }  @, I
thousands,         million, ten million)?
* b( u, ?3 Q3 Z3 t6 M/ h- F# f; x: [os.tvboxnow.comOut of         thousand hectares of good farm land, you can only consume         three
. c6 L+ P0 a% ~3 d4 j! X' u' _* z% qquarts (of         rice) daily; out of a thousand of mansions, you only need9 y- ]: z, V7 g1 u3 T
eight         square meters of space to rest at night.
- J1 C) r$ Z6 `0 G$ {2 M/ Fos.tvboxnow.comSo as long         as you have enough food and enough money to spend, that is
4 c1 ^+ I9 s; q0 A. Z, Q4 Q# X; wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。good         enough.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" D5 M& H+ G0 h  T: K1 Z
So you         should live happily. Every family has its own problems. Just         doos.tvboxnow.com# `# P' b" M% V. V
not compare         with others for fame and social status and see whose
; q1 Z4 b$ ~1 _' lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。children         are doing better, etc. but challenge others for happiness,公仔箱論壇. Z; r; c( N5 h8 b
health and         longevity………….Don’t worry about things that you can’t change公仔箱論壇  u7 l4 t0 Q- k+ o
because it         doesn't help and it may spoil your health.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ O1 o: w: q: u7 g, M4 e
You have to         create your own well-being and find your own happiness;
# y/ p7 ^9 J# L) |7 u5 bAs long as         you are in good mood, think about happy things, do happytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; b, A0 ^9 e4 O7 D1 f0 A9 K: Q# [( t
things         daily and have fun in doing, then you will pass your time
% ~% I: E% l) \1 ~7 K) nhappily         every day.
9 y2 `% N* L- L% Hos.tvboxnow.comOne day         passes, you will lose one day;…One day passes with         happiness,
6 z0 _2 ?8 y. o8 H0 H$ W% Pos.tvboxnow.comand then         you gain one day.
/ I/ V& _) ?5 N9 v, J" Y公仔箱論壇In good         spirit, sickness will cure; in happy spirit, sickness willos.tvboxnow.com; s6 \- g& U' ]- L) h
cure fast;         in good and happy spirit; sickness will never come.
/ k' u8 c0 f. @- n0 l2 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWith good         mood, suitable amount of exercise, always in the sun,
9 Z( m7 I4 |3 N9 k1 l5 r/ JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。variety of         foods, reasonable amount of vitamin and mineral intake,
1 H+ u* J  O4 T, U7 Q( Y3 ^" WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。hopefully         you will live another 20 or 30 years of healthy life.公仔箱論壇3 ?" V) J3 I5 @1 ]+ v
Above all         learn to cherish the goodness around ……and FRIENDS… …..they公仔箱論壇/ j5 k. r- d7 F0 A
all make         you feel young and "wanted"…without them you are surely to
7 L1 c& y9 g4 [5 a: bfeel         lost!!  

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0