Board logo

標題: And then it is Winter [打印本頁]

作者: scherzando    時間: 2012-8-21 12:35 AM     標題: And then it is Winter

" o$ p; M$ Q0 v- ^5 S
+ t+ [4 ~( F+ ^& S. F; \
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, ?, ?* e, Z8 Y& Y3 S
You know. . . time has a way of moving     quickly and catching you unaware of the passing years.
- k; c& q5 l" t5 o  OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
, b* r+ [: |0 J( |% @- K公仔箱論壇It seems just     yesterday that I was young, just married and embarking on my new life with     my mate.
5 m7 T& c' Y7 |- \2 y" Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd yet in a way, it seems like eons ago, and I wonder where all     the years went.os.tvboxnow.com, h. ?8 J; r8 x7 B: p

$ F+ H7 o0 K, C# g1 o0 rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I know that I lived them all...* }, K. L5 E+ f& R; w1 x. b
公仔箱論壇  q; W- n1 K* \+ |
And I have     glimpses of how it was back then and of all my hopes and dreams...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, g+ q- Q( W/ g
But,     here it is... the winter of my life and it catches me by surprise...3 o4 b. E% U! {9 F
How     did I get here so fast?
  ^# l" f3 O9 O# @$ }7 [2 S0 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhere did the years go and where did my youth go?     
2 D6 ^/ Y% `, l: r8 g0 rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  n3 q- K4 U# L2 {1 s+ Z# a) _
I remember well...seeing older people through the years and thinking     that those older people were years away from me and that winter was so far     off that I could not fathom it or imagine fully what it would be like...     
! b3 j& t5 P; ^# H  C- m5 `0 g: Q, l公仔箱論壇
  J9 [/ C/ c' [# q, ~- |: gos.tvboxnow.comBut, here it is...my friends are retired and getting grey...they     move slower and I see an older person now.
( S0 \" X: ~, e% X6 t/ l" JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Some are in better and some     worse shape than me...but, I see the great change...
  j- z7 C) Y" n% |7 \- UNot like the ones     that I remember who were young and vibrant...but, like me, their age is     beginning to show and we are now those older folks that we used to see and     never thought we'd be. 公仔箱論壇, ]% ^, N2 _7 M  Q

( q/ P3 ?' ^0 b' g$ mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEach day now, I find that just getting a     shower is a real target for the day!
  L+ o2 t! G9 X  Y( EAnd taking a nap is not a treat     anymore... it's mandatory! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 h# Y3 ^# P* l: m" h8 V
Cause if I don't on my own free will... I     just fall asleep where I sit! % S$ H* R. O) J' j( C7 G: w( ]
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 I6 \. J' l6 C. f% k2 P
And so... now I enter into this new     season of my life unprepared for all the aches and pains and the loss of     strength and ability to go and do things that I wish I had done but never     did!!
9 q6 k( i- k6 V0 b' n  }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ n$ R, K5 v) P0 B2 k# M: vBut, at least I know, that though the winter has come, and I'm     not sure how long it will last...this I know, that when it's over... its     over...
" B' [! ?9 {) l2 r' e0 o: B' |1 y3 @Yes, I have regrets. There are things I wish I hadn't     done...things I should have done, but indeed, there are many things I'm     happy to have done. , N) C/ T  I$ A% t4 h( F! n7 B
It's all in a lifetime...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' H2 q. P1 M. L6 q
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) J& |9 F1 g2 U3 Y7 J1 l' `1 C
So, if you're not     in your winter yet...let me remind you, that it will be here faster than you     think.
" }9 O" Q# @4 J6 e* T% X( Z/ I: eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。So, whatever you would like to accomplish in your life please do     it quickly!
. E5 d0 c8 e$ ~# Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDon't put things off too long!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- u) r4 o( y; i4 Q2 S! D2 M
公仔箱論壇/ w9 p2 X& m' d
Life goes by quickly.     So, do what you can today, as you can never be sure whether this is your     winter or not!
9 n6 _1 @6 V- p' ^公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 q, Z4 F1 K/ K' h
You have no promise that you will see all the seasons     of your life... so, live for today and say all the things that you want your     loved ones to remember... and hope that they appreciate and love you for all     the things that you have done for them in all the years past!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 A) n  d0 f% B2 q/ v& q! A4 |

8 B) o5 s5 ~0 Q9 P: q! V" v$ k- V公仔箱論壇"Life     is a gift to you.
; C+ O( J# D9 Y5 ~' i, w  ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe way you live your life is your gift to those who     come after.os.tvboxnow.com7 O, O5 ]8 Y1 z5 n
Make it a fantastic one."TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 g% l5 m# \* o
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ c8 ~# z5 a( f6 {
LIVE IT WELL! TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ O& o2 t! W$ u: {
ENJOY     TODAY! ( ?  l5 l4 h  q8 Y  b( G7 e/ w
DO SOMETHING FUN!
( y/ F) t+ ^2 Z" j4 Q  R- V$ wos.tvboxnow.comBE HAPPY! BE THANKFUL!
( a# c$ }, c" l0 `( YHAVE A GREAT DAY!     TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" c0 K7 c+ `' Y/ e3 H% \+ K
公仔箱論壇7 N# S; o4 I4 `0 H& Z
Remember
公仔箱論壇5 C2 N- ]; Q: x) L
"It is health     that is real wealth and not pieces of gold or     silver."

$ n7 d  l; G+ Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbos.tvboxnow.com$ D( j! G) n: s* ?3 E1 ~
"Happiness is a state of mind, and it's a     choice: do not wait for it from others or from circumstances.
) I& Y4 r( ~* E, W& t: vIts always     from YOU!"
os.tvboxnow.com% u; [8 q  P) x: c( {4 Q9 Q

作者: hot996    時間: 2012-8-21 10:40 PM

Time won't wait, Time goes by,what you only can do is enjoy today.
作者: felicity2010    時間: 2012-8-22 03:45 AM

「生命有時」是世上最公平之事, 人生匆匆數十寒暑, 無術攔春去 縱使個人條件能力不同, 人只能延緩衰老, 卻不可逆轉生死 儘管不去想歲月流逝,身體及環境卻不時「溫馨提示」, 當緬懷遞增, 漸覺徐徐老矣 「人生如朝露」,青春易逝等語年輕時充耳不聞, 年長後卻有一層體會 記得中外鴻儒學者, 寫這種心緒轉折作品不計其數, 但人生經歷與體驗總是獨特, 達觀從容的態度是享受生活不二法門,生命過程是生命的整體, 生命的目的反倒不重要

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0